Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
I complained here about my missing bases and guess what, they allowed me to check how professional Monolith customer service was.

Don't want to sound like a fanboy (cause my full review is coming soon and Mitra knows it's gonna be positive!) but I'm really happy with everything related to this KS.

Kudos to Monolith for that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik D.
Belgium
Brasschaat
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brunogaia wrote:
I complained here about my missing bases and guess what, they allowed me to check how professional Monolith customer service was.

Don't want to sound like a fanboy (cause my full review is coming soon and Mitra knows it's gonna be positive!) but I'm really happy with everything related to this KS.

Hmm... I've send them a mail about missing miniatures 2 weeks ago, got a fairly quick response, but now that I asked them when they are going to send them, it's all quiet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Diederik wrote:
brunogaia wrote:

Hmm... I've send them a mail about missing miniatures 2 weeks ago, got a fairly quick response, but now that I asked them when they are going to send them, it's all quiet...

I got 'em today. Really quick in my case but no message between my claim and > shipping notice > item received !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik D.
Belgium
Brasschaat
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brunogaia wrote:
Diederik wrote:
brunogaia wrote:

I got 'em today. Really quick in my case but no message between my claim and > shipping notice > item received !

Alright, so it might be on its way. Let's hope
Thank you for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.