Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have the game developers admitted to the errors in these 2 cases?
And if so does anyone know whether they will be supplying any solution to the problems.
Seems ridiculous that 25% of the game is not playable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Mao
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steftymo wrote:
Have the game developers admitted to the errors in these 2 cases?
And if so does anyone know whether they will be supplying any solution to the problems.
Seems ridiculous that 25% of the game is not playable.

Hal has reached out to me and acknowledged the problem with case 6. I'm unaware of official errata / fixes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The developers just seem to be very quiet and since the KS there has been no contact from them on these forums.
The problems seem too important to just ignore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
Always
mbmbmbmbmb
They stated on their FB page that they are working on errata.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you offer a link to that Facebook page, please?

Searching Facebook for 8th Summit reveals a group of black-garbed German-speaking Drinkers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
Always
mbmbmbmbmb
chicklewis wrote:
Could you offer a link to that Facebook page, please?

Searching Facebook for 8th Summit reveals a group of black-garbed German-speaking Drikers.

https://www.facebook.com/MythosTales/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Order !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Airborne XO
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am here regularly, but as I don't speak officially for 8th Summit I tend not to get involved. As far as I am aware, official errata will be made available and new cases are being worked on :)

Cheers, Hal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I come here quite often, too. I just don't have much to say. As Hal stated, neither of us are official "8th Summit" guys so we really can't speak on their behalf.

That said, I just asked Jason from 8th Summit for permission to compile and present a set of "known issues". A gentleman on BGG who's tag is "Dumon" has an unofficial set of items from cases 1-4 that you might want to look at until such time as we can make something official. And chances are I'll be using some of the items he found if I do get to post something.

As you can imagine with a project of this nature, it's daunting to go back and find errors. We know they're there, but we don't know where and we don't know if each error really exists or is simply a product of someone misreading something. I've begun an exhaustive look through, but I don't know what will come of it.

Watch this space.

Oh, and hi, Hal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.