Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Haddon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The color of each enemy needs to be preserved somehow because that's important to the game's combat. For mini painters, the obvious thing is to color the base. However, I'm curious what other ideas the incredibly creative BGG community will come up with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
The other obvious choice is their clothes color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fire
United States
Warwick
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, some aspect of either their clothing, skin tone, or weapon will represent the appropriate color coding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Descent is another game where color matters. What people have done there is often the above-mentioned clothing/skin/weapon coloring, plus painting the edge of the base the appropriate color (rather than painting the whole base).

This will be my first game with 3 color tiers instead of the typical "regular" and "elite" colors, so it will be a bit trickier. Plus, I'd love to find a way to make sure that my red and green paint schemes are sufficiently differentiated in case I play with any colorblind players. Maybe I'll have the green guys be green+yellow? Gonna have to run that by a R/G colorblind person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N What they said.

I don't know how useful it is to the colorblind but distinguishing by colour is generally pretty easy. Some examples from Galaxy Defenders below (for green and blue).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.