Subject: Dendritic cell, IgG card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gonzalo Herreros
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Tabletopia the Dendritic Cell immune system card says "if the pathogen is killed add an IgG card on top of the deck II".

My feeling is that card hasn't been updated from a previous version.
In the current version the deck II is really the discard pile and the IgG is really a token (unless I have missed it).

With a token instead of card, the card would need more than just a rewording, it would need to specify when and to which pathogen the token would be applied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iraklis Karakasis
Greece
flag msg tools
Deck II is the discard pile of Deck I until Deck I is depleted. Then you suffle both decks and start again.

Now in Deck II cards there are cards with an IgG symbol that say: "Add an IgG token to a pathogen. Then immediatly draw another immune system card for that pathogen".

So when you draw this card as part of phase 3, it would add an IgG token to a pathogen and add an aditional card to that pathogen.

What I don't understand is if you do this before or after resolving combat in phase 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Cunningham
United States
LENEXA
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
The Dendritic cell has been updated.
Once the game has been released into retail stores we will release a new version of the game on Tabletopia.

The Denddritic cell now has you discard the top card of the immune deck instead of add an IgG which was an outdated mechanic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.