Subject: Sleeve sizes in box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad McCallum
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone else have an issue fitting the cards into their sleeves? They seem to be about 2mm too short...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought my copy today, and my sleeves fit perfectly. There's about 1 mm margin above the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
My sleeves fit perfectly as well, but I wish I could find some plain clear sleeves for the player aids since they are front and back. Anyone have the size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Cherry
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Bought mine and the sleeves fit perfectly. But I seem to have gotten exactly one sleeve too few. Not sure what to do about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
My sleeves fit perfectly as well, but I wish I could find some plain clear sleeves for the player aids since they are front and back. Anyone have the size?

I think they're Tarot sized (70mm x 120mm)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacio Fernández Galván
Sweden
flag msg tools
Lxndr wrote:
Bought mine and the sleeves fit perfectly. But I seem to have gotten exactly one sleeve too few. Not sure what to do about that.

Same with me. I just wrote to customerservice@alderac.com (as stated in the booklet) and they say they'll send me one additional sleeve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
Mine fit fine, but I had to push the cards down pretty firmly while tugging on the sleeves to ensure there was a lip of sleeve above each card. I have a sore index finger, but thankfully you only have to do that once!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
otha62 wrote:
Robman wrote:

I think they're Tarot sized (70mm x 120mm)...

Can anyone confirm this? I want to order some clear sleeves for the reference cards (so you can see both sides), but want to get the correct size sleeves.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacio Fernández Galván
Sweden
flag msg tools
Mine are 121mm x 70mm (slightly more, but less than 71mm).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lewisville
TX
flag msg tools
FYI that I ordered tarot sized sleeves and they worked perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Any dream can take over the world.
badge
The only thing more evil than Cthulhu . . . . Kickstarter Addiction!
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran into a very similar issue, but the issue is with the size of the cards themselves, not the sleeves. There seemed to be 2 different cuts of the cards. One that fits the sleeves PERFECTLY and another that is just ever so much taller than the sleeves. Issue now being that those cards (at least to me, now that I've noticed it) are distinguishable from the others.

I have contacted AEG to see if this is normal, but yet to receive a response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.