Subject: Ideas for a team varient? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benny Yuen
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having played Cyclades with the Titans expansion, it was a memorable experience with the 2v2v2 game.

With the new invaders expansion I was wondering if there was any team varients or alliances ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We do have an untested (but previously discussed) team variant mentioned here: http://stonemaiergames.com/games/scythe/faq-scythe/

Here's the text:

Play Scythe in teams of 2 (decide teams at the beginning of the game). Play everything as normal, except each team has 10 stars to place (instead of 6 per player), and they may only place 1 star on each section of the Triumph Track (the Saxony player does not have this limitation for objectives and combat). At the end of the game, count up each player’s coins, add them to their partner’s coins, and compare each team’s total to determine the winner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny Yuen
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This Sounds like a simple but effective varient. I will be getting the expansion soon and post my experience on the team varient :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.