Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Dr Finn's latest game C.O.G. is almost out of time on Kickstarter. There are 15 hours to go and just under 2K to raise.

I'm not associated with Dr. Finn, but in my vast board game collection, his designs always stand out as being terrific. He's a one-man shop and deserves support from this community.

I'll let you check out the game on the KS rather than try to sell it to you here. I just want to raise some awareness for him.

This is a bigger game than he normally does and he has stated that if this KS fails, he'll likely focus on other designs in the pipeline, so this may be our only chance to get this game published... at least in the foreseeable future.

Check it out HERE

In case you aren't aware, Steve Finn is the designer of Biblios and a myriad of other well-received games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes!! Now that you've voted it's time to go pledge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Lola Cat 2010-2014
mb
Good luck. I hope it goes well, but I can't bring myself to pay $20 shipping to Toronto for a $45 game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
Good luck. I hope it goes well, but I can't bring myself to pay $20 shipping to Toronto for a $45 game.

Is that after he restructured international shipping? I know he brought shipping prices down.

But yeah, if that was the final shipping price, that would have stopped me too.

Fortunately, the campaign funded! Barely. A lot of people had upped their pledges to get it over the mark, so when it pass funding, a lot of people reduced their pledge again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.