Subject: ...and It's Here rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Its eyes were widening, widening, and in those black pupils, each as big as a softball, Ritchie saw the mad darkness that must exist over the rim of the universe; he saw a shitty happiness that he felt would drive him insane."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm to head over to the polls soon, but more excitingly, a Pole has come to me. And it looks glorious...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Its eyes were widening, widening, and in those black pupils, each as big as a softball, Ritchie saw the mad darkness that must exist over the rim of the universe; he saw a shitty happiness that he felt would drive him insane."
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a compact delight with a box size slightly smaller than say, Raptor, Drako, and Diamant (games I had on hand in my living room cabinet).
Love the dice and the font for the numbers. Unique and nifty-looking game and completely what I expect from PCG and RvZ and SM.
Bad-ass!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I loved the quality of Ancient Terrible Things. And this gem does not disappoint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
It's a compact delight with a box size slightly smaller than say, Raptor, Drako, and Diamant (games I had on hand in my living room cabinet).

That is awesome to hear. I really appreciate compact boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
I really appreciate compact boxes.
When I arrived home, I saw the parcel and was sure it was the drum brushes and rod brush sticks I'd ordered on Amazon. With its compact size, I can tuck Snowblind under the driver's seat of my truck or in a backpack. As well, it's not taking up much space on my game collection shelf! I was very pleased.

Pleasant Company Games, bring on your next diminutive dice-chucker, Grim Heroes! Can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
saabee
Hungary
Atomváros
Tolna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine too! (Hungary)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And it plays nice, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Stewart
Canada
Saint John
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
East coast Canada, checking in! Got it today.
Everything looks really great, and I love the small box, can't wait to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Grosshans
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine as well a few days ago (Canada). Played a 2-player game by myself to test the rules. Very nice! Only complaint: the stands for the flags are awful, lol. The hole in the cardstock is too big, so the flags don't actually stand. Ah well, very minor and doesn't affect gameplay at all. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheipaz geimur
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
^yes, I was actually confused for a moment when i unboxed... I couldn't believe those things were expected to actually hold the flags up, lol

plastic flag minis would've been GREAT vs the cardboard punchout flags

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.