Ghosts Love Candy» Forums » General

Subject: Missing a card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Fernandes
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my physical copy the other day and after going through the cards (sleeving them actually) I found that I was missing a card - Toppington #9. Is anyone else missing this card from their physical copy or is it just me? Who can I contact to see if I can get a replacement card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KevinFernandes wrote:
Got my physical copy the other day and after going through the cards (sleeving them actually) I found that I was missing a card - Toppington #9. Is anyone else missing this card from their physical copy or is it just me? Who can I contact to see if I can get a replacement card?

Please email info@sjgames.com with this info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Fernandes
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhilReed wrote:
KevinFernandes wrote:

Please email info@sjgames.com with this info.

Phil, thanks for the information, I'll send the email ASAP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.