'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mb Evolution: The Beginning mb has gone on sale at target for $19.99!

You can't get it anywhere else (I believe it is a Target Exclusive for the first year.) Couple this with your Redcard and other discounts, all said I walked out paying about $15 for my copy today. Awesome deal particularly if you like Evolution.

Fun game, I played an early copy before release and looking forward to cracking open the release version! From my experience it was a good gateway type game, lighter than evolution the full game so good for the family. I picked up 2 extra copies for holiday gifts.

Edit: Looks like this is also valid at Target.com http://www.target.com/p/evolution-the-beginning-board-game/-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ships free

Free Standard shipping on all orders. Oversized handling fees may still apply. Valid on shipping to all 50 states and APO/FPO addresses. Offer valid for through 01/01/2017

$1.75 tax, but otherwise thumbsup

Also, Machi Koro: Bright Lights, Big City (aka. the 2nd edition) is available for $20, same price as MM, with free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.