Subject: Playing Cards that Require to Increase Suspicion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you play them if you are already at Extreme Suspicion or can you only play the cards if you are able to "pay the cost" of it (in this case have enough suspicion to be raised)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that you can play it even if your Suspicion is maxed. The game would be too restrictive otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can. The only restriction is when trying to free another conspirator from jail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marc lecours
Canada
ottawa
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
So if the card says increase suspicion to high and you are already at extreme, you get the benefit. But does the suspicion level stay at extreme or get lowered to high?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I say it stays at Extreme because the card says RAISE otherwise it would be benefit over benefit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
So does it stay at extreme? I'm fine either way, but when we played we moved it down to high. No it feels like we chatted a little bit. Doesn't matter, I still have yet to kill Hitler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Enns
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend and I killed Hitler and all his deputies in stage four with a plane bomb, saved 26 million lives. His Military Support was at 7 and we didn't think we would ever get it down. I then drew a Black Orchesta card ( lets you roll all dice that aren't assigned, then any numbers rolled can be assigned to other players and yourself ), rolled 10 dice, no suspicion and four dissent. Assigned four actions to my friend and four to myself ( rolled 8 actions, two 2's and 4 ones ). My friend rolled four more dissent and then I rolled four more so we knocked it down four from seven to three and then Hitler was ripe for the picking with a Plane Bomb. The second attempt was successful. What a joyous feeling that was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
syliconslycer wrote:
My friend and I killed Hitler and all his deputies in stage four with a plane bomb, saved 26 million lives. His Military Support was at 7 and we didn't think we would ever get it down. I then drew a Black Orchesta card ( lets you roll all dice that aren't assigned, then any numbers rolled can be assigned to other players and yourself ), rolled 10 dice, no suspicion and four dissent. Assigned four actions to my friend and four to myself ( rolled 8 actions, two 2's and 4 ones ). My friend rolled four more dissent and then I rolled four more so we knocked it down four from seven to three and then Hitler was ripe for the picking with a Plane Bomb. The second attempt was successful. What a joyous feeling that was.

Just pointing out that when taking a dissent conspire action, you can use a max of three dice no matter how many actions you have available according to the player turn chart on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean "Conspire" action. Dissent is what the track is called.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
You mean "Conspire" action. Dissent is what the track is called.

modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.