$35.00
E Cookson
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(First post - please forgive any dumb errors)

Walked into the Scarborough Marden's today and found several games that are not only a decent price, but also have 33% off the Marden's price. There were a few pre-school games (I don't remember the titles, sorry), but the 2 that caught my eye:

Seeland - 12.99 (8.70 after clearance)
The Hobbit, Unexpected Journey - Deckbuilding game 7.99 (5.35 final)

there is a top shelf filled with Seeland - probably 15-20 left, and the Hobbit had 6-8, I would say. The Hobbit copy I picked up was perfect, I did see one box with a dent, but nothing major. All of the Seeland that I could see appeared to be damage free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacy Trosper
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the heads up. Its nice to see someone else from the Portland area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mo
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FrasMaTas wrote:

Ditto

I had seen the Seeland game months ago at Mardens but they were basically the same price as Amazon so I stopped there. For $8.70... pretty tempting. Buying boardgames in the Portland area for anything under full retail price is pretty much impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ellsworth
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
mb
LarryWithOneL wrote:
FrasMaTas wrote:

Ditto

I had seen the Seeland game months ago at Mardens but they were basically the same price as Amazon so I stopped there. For $8.70... pretty tempting. Buying boardgames in the Portland area for anything under full retail price is pretty much impossible.

As a fellow Portlander I too agree. Somewhat tempted to take a trip down to Scarborough this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.