Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While it might be some time until we seem more fanmade/official ones, Star Realms has tons of custom content. Do you think some of those would work in the Hero Realms game? I'm itching for more Solo content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Try and tell us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
RayLancer wrote:
While it might be some time until we seem more fanmade/official ones, Star Realms has tons of custom content. Do you think some of those would work in the Hero Realms game? I'm itching for more Solo content.

Haven't even got my shipping notice yet, so the community will hopefully have tons of fan made stuff by the time my box hit the door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
perry johnson
England
Newcastle
flag msg tools
it was to my understanding the Ks buyers would get a second solo boss in the form of a pdf...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
perryj wrote:
it was to my understanding the Ks buyers would get a second solo boss in the form of a pdf...

I'd like to get my game first please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perryj wrote:

The pdf will be released if the second wave of shipment begins (campaign deck and boss decks). I think everyone will get the pdf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Joy
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Try and tell us

I just played two solo games against the Nemesis Beast from the Star Realms: Gambit Set. I used the wizard in the first game and won with 5 life left. In the second I used the fighter and won with 37 life. In both games I did not use the one shot abilities and did not use the magic items.

I believe the Nemesis Beast is one of the easiest solo challenges. It would probably be better balanced against a standard stating deck. Increasing the health of the beast to match the character you are using (or more) would help too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
yojnoj wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
Try and tell us

I just played two solo games against the Nemesis Beast from the Star Realms: Gambit Set. I used the wizard in the first game and won with 5 life left. In the second I used the fighter and won with 37 life. In both games I did not use the one shot abilities and did not use the magic items.

I believe the Nemesis Beast is one of the easiest solo challenges. It would probably be better balanced against a standard stating deck. Increasing the health of the beast to match the character you are using (or more) would help too.

I did find that Nemesis Beast and Pirates were easier to beat with Colony Wars than the base game. Colony Wars is faster, and the cards feel more powerful. The Pirates actually felt like a cakewalk, and I could understand why base Hero Realms would make it even easier, and then the characters making it so easy it becomes uninteresting.

Do you think you could tweak their values to make them more interesting? I still don't have my game here, so... You know...

Thanks for your feedback anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin moore
msg tools
just posted 4 co op solo challenges for hero realms check them and tell me what you think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin moore
msg tools
Just posted 4 solo co op challenges for hero realms played numerous times and won about half the time. check them out and let me know what you think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.