5 Posts

Agricola: Farmers of the Moor» Forums » General

Subject: Is this compatible with the family edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shannon Sebert
Canada
flag msg tools
Is the farmers of the moor compatible with the family edition of agricola?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, not without some house rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing something? I thought that Complexity Level 1 was the effective equivalent. No Occs or Minor Improvements are used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kungfro wrote:
Am I missing something? I thought that Complexity Level 1 was the effective equivalent. No Occs or Minor Improvements are used.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Agricola: Family Edition is a different game though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Shan28 wrote:
Is the farmers of the moor compatible with the family edition of agricola?

No, definetely not! And even the idea of using house rules is not a simple task. Agricola Family is its own game in the Agricola universe even though it uses mainly already known rules from the revised edition.

To show an example, just take the available ressources. You will need stone in the expansion which is simply not available in the Family edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.