Hide
5 Posts

Ravingspire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do you draw a foe at turn 6? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Axl Zombie
msg tools
I know I dont need to say that the rulebook is terrible, but for the life of me I can't figure out when a foe goes on the board. Does it happen at turn 6? At the very beginning?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Baumgarten
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
axlcox wrote:
I know I dont need to say that the rulebook is terrible, but for the life of me I can't figure out when a foe goes on the board. Does it happen at turn 6? At the very beginning?

A foe is placed on the stairs of the current player's level when a Chaos card is drawn from the encounter deck.

I couldn't find it in the rulebook right now either. It's probably in one of the videos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmb
Anytime you draw a chaos card after turn five from the encounter deck you place the foe on the board. You first resolve the wording on the card and then place the foe on the board. Any chaos cards you draw during the first five rounds are set aside and shuffled back in on round 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cibarich
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony is 100% right here.

For the start of the game, I'd suggest looking at the rulebook sections for turns 1-5 and 6 and beyond. It will tell you what you need to know about foes and adversaries at the start of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kwon
msg tools
mb
It's written on page 21. A foe appears on the stairs on dungeon and temple or the closed door on spire when you draw a chaos card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.