Subject: Marvel Mini Expansion: Daredevil Part 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
My Usual Intro...
Inspired by the original custom ideas of Stu Anderson (andjosh05 https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1056972/marvel-expansion-av) and others in the variant section. I decided to add-on to the Marvel characters with character specific theme mini expansions instead of trying to make big boxed sets.

This is for entertainment purposes only. Not to be sold. All art work and characters belong to Marvel comics and the respective creators.

I have enjoyed doing these custom mini expansion because I like making them so comprehensive. Part 3 includes the part that makes it all go round...the Villains.

We have 2 oversized Super-Villain cards; Kingpin and Bullseye. Kingpin's ability uses the Overrun token mechanic. Bullseye's Oversized card ability destroys Attacks and Defense. The Red Hood makes his Deck Builder appearance. He gets a cards because he was a villain for the Punisher for a while as well as Dr. Strange.

See Dr. Strange Mini Expansion
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1549549/custom-marvel-mini-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Page 6 has enemies of Black Widow, Hand ninjas, the Beast and Electra's evil essence brought life.

Yelena Belova is from the Black Widow story where she is another Black Widow from the same Russian training academy. She came to replace Natasha but turns out to be evil. Her ability shows her skill as a ranged assassin. Imus Champion is an older character from Marvel's past that was modernized to battle Black Widow. He's strength goes straight through the defenses of other Heroes.

The Hand Ninjas cause Heroes to be placed at the bottom of the main deck. Kirgi is hard to destroy but can be removed from the game with game effects.

As always your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

There is more coming. Please stay tuned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I forgot to include the Overrun tokens you can use with the Kingpin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.