United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
Thought you should know.

Now's a good chance to mention that you, in your horrible twisted debasement of the Christian faith, thought that trump was the Christian choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
Thought you should know.

Now's a good chance to mention that you, in your horrible twisted debasement of the Christian faith, thought that trump was the Christian choice.

The Lord is my judge, I trust him to do what is right. But sometimes a hammer is necessary to break the hard hearted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
Thought you should know.

The Lord is my judge, I trust him to do what is right. But sometimes a hammer is necessary to break the hard hearted.

Even if that hammer is Satan himself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
Thought you should know.

Trust me - preferable to fall into the gentle discipline of the One who loves and created you instead of the hands of the father of lies and destroyer of nations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Pushing a lesbian old growth union-approved agenda since '94.
mbmbmbmbmb
Antony Green just called it for Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I don't think we can call it yet.

We can. Pennsylvania is called by NYTimes.com and Trump has Wisconsin already too. Went to the Pennsylvania State Department elections results and they are at 99.24%

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-...

http://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
Thought you should know.

Even if that hammer is Satan himself. ;)

Trust me - preferable to fall into the gentle discipline of the One who loves and created you instead of the hands of the father of lies and destroyer of nations.

And yet, you LOVE the lies. The comfortable, affirming lies. The devil loves the self-righteous and unreflecting the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
Thought you should know.

And yet, you LOVE the lies. The comfortable, affirming lies. The devil loves the self-righteous and unreflecting the best.

Please stop - you'll only make things worse for yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

How? Now seems an apt time to have the conversation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

How?

I don't think you are actually interested in the answer. If you were, you'd read up on these things for yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

How?

I don't think you are actually interested in the answer. If you were, you'd read up on these things for yourself.

That'd a dodge. Talk to me. Explain it to me, I'm not unwilling to learn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Unbelievable. I didn't think he had a chance to make it past Iowa in the R primary. Guess I'm a fucking moron when it comes to political punditry.

I'm a bigger moron, but you already knew that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

How?

Everything is accounted for - everything you do, think, say. It all gets rewarded or punished in the end. Even if it takes ten million years, we are all brought to account.

“The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." Luke 12:47-48

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Unbelievable. I didn't think he had a chance to make it past Iowa in the R primary. Guess I'm a fucking moron when it comes to political punditry.

You aren't alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

How?

Everything is accounted for - everything you do, think, say. It all gets rewarded or punished in the end. Even if it takes ten million years, we are all brought to account.

“The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." Luke 12:47-48

So your answer is to quote scripture along with an huge pile of assumptions that every meaning falls in place in the ways that you feel are most flattering to your personally. Got it.

I'm not sure you hollowly quoting scripture is an effective tactic. It doesn't really address why you thought the out-in-the-open philanderer, cheater, and fraud was the godly choice.

Is this some kind of Judges 'we're being judged for our iniquity' kind of thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hillary has called Trump and conceded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
Thought you should know.

Now's a good chance to mention that you, in your horrible twisted debasement of the Christian faith, thought that Trump was the Christian choice.

Donald Trump was indeed the choice of the Religious Far Right and Dominionists alike.

Indeed, the more outspoken leading lights of the Religious Far Right had declared that Trump had been "anointed" and "sent by God" in order to "save America".

> Excerpts from the November 8, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Miranda Blue entitled:

Franklin Graham Claims Trump Gave His Heart To Christ At Billy Graham’s 95th Birthday Party

In a radio interview on Saturday, evangelist Franklin Graham said that Christians shouldn’t necessarily be concerned by Donald Trump’s troubling history, because the GOP Presidential candidate was one of “many people” who “gave their hearts to Christ” at his father Billy Graham’s 95th birthday party in 2013.

Graham is just the latest Religious Right figure to claim that Trump has had some sort of born-again experience, something that the candidate himself has never corroborated.

Graham was the guest on Saturday’s episode of “The Christian Worldview,” a program hosted by David Wheaton. Wheaton asked Graham, “What do you say to the Christian who has hesitancy to vote for Donald Trump, who’s struggling with that, or who is intending to vote third-party or not at all?”

“Well, first of all, three years ago this coming Monday, my father celebrated his 95th birthday,” Graham replied. “Donald Trump was a guest, he came. And we presented a film that night, ‘The Cross,’ and my father gave an invitation and many people that night gave their hearts to Christ, and Donald Trump indicated that night that he had — he did that.”

“Only God knows where his heart is,” Graham continued. “But a lot of things that have been accused of Donald Trump are things that happened 11 years ago, that happened more than five years ago. I don’t think people are taking into account that maybe God has worked on his heart and is changing his heart. So I think you have to consider, what does Donald Trump say today? Not what he said 11 years ago, but what does he say today? And that’s what we’ve got to judge you on.”

When Wheaton asked Graham what Christians should pray about in connection with the election, Graham responded that they should pray that “God would give us leaders” at all levels, down to the school boards. He also warned against “progressive” candidates, saying that “progressive” is just another word for “atheist.”

Franklin Graham wrote:

When a person says they’re a progressive candidate, it’s just another word for atheist”. Most progressives, the vast majority of progressives, are atheists. But it sounds nice, it sounds like a very nice, accommodating word, a pleasant word, "I’m a progressive." Well, you just better beware when a person calls themselves a progressive, and you better run the other direction. We need not progressives on our school boards. We need born-again men and women of God who are willing to stand up in school boards and when the progressives offer a book that the children should read that’s going to be sexually explicit, we need Christians who are going to stand up and say, "That’s trash. We’re not going to approve that. That’s not going to be a book we want our children to read."

Franklin Graham added that it is important for conservative Christians to join school boards even if “we will be hated if we take a stand for God and His principles and His standards.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

How?

What is the name of your religious denomination?

Me myself, I'm Methodist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Sarxis wrote:
hillary has called Trump and conceded.

Since I have yet to find a news story citing any independent confirmation by Hillary Clinton or any member of her campaign to the effect that she'd conceded, unfortunately, given Trump's deplorable track record for mendacity, it's altogether possible that Trump lied when he said that he'd received a concession phone call from Hillary Clinton.

Indeed, the news stories that I've found all indicated that Clinton would not be conceding anything until every vote had been counted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At his last rally he said he would make us one nation under one god. Chills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
maxo-texas wrote:

Which god?

Odin? Zeus? or Mannon?

BLEAGH.

Darilian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Which god?

Odin? Zeus? or Mannon?

BLEAGH.

Darilian

Dionysos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.