Scotland
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Gamer and designer www.horizongraphics.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All

So I was a late backer to this and follow the KS page closely for updates but nearly all of the updates and restricted to backers only. Now I have emailed IDW on at least 3 occasions over the past months asking for updates as I cannot see them. I have had no reply what so ever.

I am now reading in the comments that it looks like there is some sort of delay. Is somebody able to post the latest update? I see people doing this for other campaigns.

Its disappointing that they are ignoring contact from myself and very likely others considering I have back the project like everybody else. If they are not willing to update everyone then don't have a late backer option.

I dont understand the need to restrict updates, this is the only project that I have backed that has ever kept them private (that I can remeber).

A small update would be appreciated as I have seen many people posting their unboxing.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joris
Netherlands
Haarlem
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping continues! The FAQ begins. wrote:

Hello backers;

Happy early update to you all!

Here's a quick status update, and a promise of a next update for any questions not answered here.

Shipping for US and North America continues. We've had some bumps but most of you should be playing by now. If not, we'll get your game to you. Don't worry. If there are mistakes with your order contact games@idwpublishing.com and we'll work things out. Due to heavy volume please give us a week for a reply.

If you're outside of that area your games are still on a boat which is scheduled to hit the port of France on November 24th. From there, the estimate is that there will need to be another week taken into account for customs. Again, sorry that it's taking longer to get to you. This is definitely something we want in your hands as fast as possible, we'll work with Ideaspatcher to make sure they have everything they need to expedite things quickly once they have the games.

If you're already playing we hope you're having a blast! If you have questions about the finer points of certain rules, this is our Alpha FAQ!

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/idw-transfer/kickstarter/...

We'll continue building this out for you, including updating a few graphics next week, but hopefully it won't need much more. There's some Scenario placement and spawning issues and new graphics under way now, but I didn't want to wait another day to get this into your hands.

Thanks, and have a good safe evening.

-NM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Mckenzie
Scotland
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this. Nice to get an update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They should try getting me my Works copy here in the States. Im becoming frustrated after being very patient til now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.