Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was supposed to receive my copy today but I messed up on my original order and had a typo in my address. I noticed what I had done after the game was shipped to me and so it was too late to fix it. I emailed Iron Kitten games and Dan immediately replied. He gave me a few suggestions to see if Fedex could maybe redirect the game to the correct address. I wasn't able to do anything so I just waited until today. WhenI saw that the item was undelivered and sent back to shipper, I emailed Dan again. He again, replied immediately and told me that he'd take care of the return process and resent me another copy right away. I just wanted to share the experience through here and express how satisfied I am with the level of customer service that I received. Props to you Dan and Iron Kitten games for resolving my issue. I will definitely do business with this company again in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the kind words! I'm happy to help. Especially since IKG is an unknown publisher, I've always felt like it's extra important to make a good impression (you can only make one first impression!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary S Douglass
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
who do I contact over defective pieces? One of my rocket ships has only two fins, the third is broke off or molded wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me! Send me a geekmail or send an email to ironkittengames@gmail.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.