Kissa
United States
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran my mouth saying that killary was going to win as, based on the polls, it seemed unimaginable that the silent majority would come out for drumph. Holy schnikes was I wrong. Congrats Repubs, hopefully you don't regret it as much as the british regret brexit.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Globalism is dying a most wonderful death!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
.... Congrats Repubs, hopefully you don't regret it as much as the british regret brexit.

Cheers

Don't think there's all that much "regret" regarding Brexit, at least among those who voted to leave.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36956418
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Yo "D.K."! Good on seeing you around still. We're about to 'embark' unto "Chineses` Interesting Times" with Pres. TRUMP, so pull up a chair with "Avocado Goggles" 'donned' for them 'Mermaids'. googoo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
I ran my mouth saying that killary was going to win as, based on the polls, it seemed unimaginable that the silent majority would come out for drumph. Holy schnikes was I wrong.

Trump is the result of you nutters and your politically correct, anti-white, anti-male and anti- American rhetoric.

Turns out if you demonize the people you disagree with, paint them as racists and oppressors and tell them that any and all of their successes are a result of some unearned "privilege," they will create a counter-revolution. Yeah, I am looking at people like you DarthDipshit, wherever you are.

Progressives, Trump is the consequence of your actions, your rhetoric, and the identity politics you brought into American politics. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
jeremycobert wrote:
Trump is the result of you nutters and your politically correct, anti-white, anti-male and anti- American rhetoric.

Turns out if you demonize the people you disagree with, paint them as racists and oppressors and tell them that any and all of their successes are a result of some unearned "privilege," they will create a counter-revolution. Yeah, I am looking at people like you DarthDipshit, wherever you are.

Progressives, Trump is the consequence of your actions, your rhetoric, and the identity politics you brought into American politics. You made your bed, now lie in it.

~"well, aren't YOU? TWO TIMES!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

Uhm, Republicans picked him from a field of, what, 17 different candidates? So no. You can try to disavow responsibility for his election all you want, paint it like "you didn't have a choice"...this is "our fault"...but we'll call you on that bullshit every time.

You voted for him. Whatever this bed turns out to be, it's on you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
I ran my mouth saying that killary was going to win as, based on the polls, it seemed unimaginable that the silent majority would come out for drumph. Holy schnikes was I wrong. Congrats Repubs, hopefully you don't regret it as much as the british regret brexit.

Cheers

The Brits don't regret Brexit. Just the whiney ones who lost the vote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Uhm, Republicans picked him from a field of, what, 17 different candidates? So no. You can try to disavow responsibility for his election all you want, paint it like "you didn't have a choice"...this is "our fault"...but we'll call you on that bullshit every time.

My conscious is clean, I never vote for the "lesser of two evils". You lefty nutters created this shit storm and can now proceed to eat that shit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

No. Trump's actions, for good or ill, are his responibility. If this demon nightmare that gives some libs the screaming heebs manifests, it won't be the fault of anyone who voted for him. For that is not what they voted for.

Trump is a conscious being who makes his decisions. Only one person to blame if he did go off the rails.

Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
My conscious is clean, I never vote for the "lesser of two evils". You lefty nutters created this shit storm and can now proceed to eat that shit.

Whatever the storm is, it's pretty laughable to think we're not all going to be sharing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

No. Trump's actions, for good or ill, are his responibility. If this demon nightmare that gives some libs the screaming heebs manifests, it won't be the fault of anyone who voted for him. For that is not what they voted for.

So they didn't vote for him because he was going to stick it to libs, they voted for him because he was going to stick it to libs? Either they voted for a counter-revolution or they didn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

In the general election? That might be true for some of them. But many people, including those that supported him through the primaries, ought to know they're getting exactly what they voted for.

I'll tell you one thing. Trump has brought a lot of working-class whites at least temporarily into the Republican Party who think it's the governments job to make sure they have work. If that's not just a blip, it's going to have some foundational consequences down the road.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
jeremycobert wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:

Whatever the storm is, it's pretty laughable to think we're not all going to be sharing it.
"Party of ENABLE yet NO longer 'being' OUR responsibility!"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

In the general election? That might be true for some of them. But many people, including those that supported him through the primaries, ought to know they're getting exactly what they voted for.

I'll tell you one thing. Trump has brought a lot of working-class whites at least temporarily into the Republican Party who think it's the governments job to make sure they have work. If that's not just a blip, it's going to have some foundational consequences down the road.

I really don't think anyone except for extreme fringe alt-righters voted for this demon version of Trump.

I really think that there's an element of the Left who really would like to fully repeal the 1st Amendmeent, engage in full speech policing and force Christians into the closet gay people used to occupy, lock churches, etc.

Not much chance of that.

But if she had been elected and tried turning into that monster, I'm not blaming most people on the Left, because I truly believe most are decent people and don't want that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwian wrote:
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

So they didn't vote for him because he was going to stick it to libs, they voted for him because he was going to stick it to libs? Either they voted for a counter-revolution or they didn't.

"Stick it to libs", meaning pass policies they don't like?

That doesn't make him a demon, dude. That makes him a president governing from a viewpoint they don't like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
Bwian wrote:
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

"Stick it to libs", meaning pass policies they don't like?

That doesn't make him a demon, dude. That makes him a president governing from a viewpoint they don't like.

Ah. I've heard too many loud work-corridor diatribes about rounding libs up to share your opinion about Trump supporters and their happiness with confining things to the policy realm. When you said counter-revolution, I thought that's what you were talking about.

So you're saying that the poor Trump supporters were tricked into voting for Trump, because liberals pushed them into it? They didn't have any free will? If we had been a little more, dare I say, politically correct in discussing policy with them they might not have been forced to this dire end? That's what political correctness is, after all: the policing of rhetoric so as not to offend those of sensitive dispositions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

I really don't think anyone except for extreme fringe alt-righters voted for this demon version of Trump.

I really think that there's an element of the Left who really would like to fully repeal the 1st Amendmeent, engage in full speech policing and force Christians into the closet gay people used to occupy, lock churches, etc.

Not much chance of that.

But if she had been elected and tried turning into that monster, I'm not blaming most people on the Left, because I truly believe most are decent people and don't want that.

I'm a pretty hard core leftist and atheist and you couldn't be more full of shit. We want religion to stay out of our personal decisions/ bedrooms and keep their Bible based morality where it belongs in Sunday School.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kissa
United States
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
KissaTaikuri wrote:
I ran my mouth saying that killary was going to win as, based on the polls, it seemed unimaginable that the silent majority would come out for drumph. Holy schnikes was I wrong.

Interesting to know that I'm politically correct and anti all of the nonsense you've spouted, you really are mentally deficient. It must be your imaginary friends like god whispering in your ears again. Trump is the result of middle america being tired of the corruption in the system and and now it seems the religious nutters/hate groups will have their day again. Unfortunately they've voted in the same kind of corruption but this time it tells them bold faced lies with sugar on top.

Lets see if drumph really builds a wall, brings jobs back, bans muslims and sets womens rights back hundreds of years as he promised. Seeing as he just says whatever people want to hear, he'll likely just line his pockets like most politicians before him and not do crap to help the situations of those who voted him in.

At least he inherited a decent state of affairs as opposed to what obama inherited from our dumbest and most embarrassing president evar. We as a nation have now set the bar lower. I never imagined we'd get more of a dumb puppet than dubya but here he is clothed in american glory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
Interesting to know that I'm politically correct and anti all of the nonsense you've spouted, you really are mentally deficient. It must be your imaginary friends like god whispering in your ears again. Trump is the result of middle america being tired of the corruption in the system and and now it seems the religious nutters/hate groups will have their day again. Unfortunately they've voted in the same kind of corruption but this time it tells them bold faced lies with sugar on top.

Lets see if drumph really builds a wall, brings jobs back, bans muslims and sets womens rights back hundreds of years as he promised. Seeing as he just says whatever people want to hear, he'll likely just line his pockets like most politicians before him and not do crap to help the situations of those who voted him in.

At least he inherited a decent state of affairs as opposed to what obama inherited from our dumbest and most embarrassing president evar. We as a nation have now set the bar lower. I never imagined we'd get more of a dumb puppet than dubya but here he is clothed in american glory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
jasonwocky wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Trump is a conscious being who makes his decisions. Only one person to blame if he did go off the rails.

Trump.

We've been watching him go off the rails for the last year or so. Anyone who's been paying attention could see that. So, yes, Trump is in the position that he's in because of the people who, either from willful ignorance or actual support, voted for him. They share the blame for giving him the office.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.