The Walking Dead: All Out War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Character creation rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mat
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, can anyone confirm if the character creation rules made it in, and if so are they in a particular expansion? Further to that if anyone has actually used them, are they any good? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alder
United Kingdom

Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The rules for character creation are at the back of the Days Gone Bye expansion rules book. They span about 3-4 pages and are very easy to follow and well set out.

I haven't created any myself as yet but do intend to. There are plenty of special abilities to choose from and leadership abilities also, I wouldn't expect variety of options to be an issue at any point when creating multiple characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
I created characters for each of my friends and we ran a custom group of scenarios using the campaign system and custom character rules that were in the proof copy. It worked very well. This was a co-op mind you, so I didn't try out the balance of the vs mode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pseudo Nym
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I really like how Mantic has packaged all this, because customization is awesome.

I happened to miss this game at KS, but got a certain other game based on a version of this property that comes with a bunch of minis. I fully intend to get the Prelude to Woodbury based on its own merits, but knowing there's a system to roll in all these other characters is very, very cool. Given time I'm sure the community will whip up character cards for all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.