Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Churchill
United Kingdom
Holland on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Guys

I'm in the UK and want to get hold of Tobago.

Whats the best version for me to buy. I see some people are talking about the Zoch version?

I just spotted this from UK seller so would that be a good one?

Cheers
Barry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Hihn
Germany
Walddorfhäslach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The components of the game are completlely langauge independent and the Zoch version I have even comes with German, English and French rules so you should be absolutely fine getting it since it seems to be exactly the one I have.
I don't know if there are any differences between versions by different publishers but all I can say is that the components of the Zoch version are great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Jørgensen
Denmark
Glostrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Historically, the Zoch-edition is the best version of the game. No new printing in other countries have to my knowledge improved upon the Zoch-edition.

The seller in your picture seems to be selling the Zoch version (based upon the information in your picture).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Churchill
United Kingdom
Holland on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok guys thats good enough for me cheers

Off to buy it now

Thanks
Barry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Sarnia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just got this game recently and can't believe we waited so long. Such a smart design and so much fun. Have fun when it arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.