Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Something has happened. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That is all.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, a day like any other.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
darthain wrote:
Indeed, a day like any other.
Not quite, I have just eaten a gingerbread muffin.

But a bit like yesterday.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past, learn for the future.
badge
So it begins (trainings this week and next, then students), cutting into my games time. :p
Avatar
mbmbmb
Good eats sir. I had a pumpkin cream cheese muffin myself.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeRm! wrote:
Good eats sir. I had a pumpkin cream cheese muffin myself.
Seems like there are a hell of a lot of Muffins about.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: Something has happened and burnt the bagel
sauron -Talky Toaster 3000Z:~"oh, a 'bagel' man huh?"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary: Those who do, and those who don't.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
jeRm! wrote:
Good eats sir. I had a pumpkin cream cheese muffin myself.
Seems like there are a hell of a lot of Muffins about.

Gingerbread muffin = Gingerbread cupcake

You need to have bran for a muffin.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
jeRm! wrote:
Good eats sir. I had a pumpkin cream cheese muffin myself.
Seems like there are a hell of a lot of Muffins about.

Gingerbread muffin = Gingerbread cupcake

You need to have bran for a muffin.
Well I susgest you send an e-mail to Morrisons.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.