Subject: Battlemaster BV rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Zucchi
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone know where I can find the Battle Values (BV) for the Battlemaster variants? I have looked in several sources but could not find any cost. I am guessing it is worth somewhere in the 1300 - 1400 range but I'd like to know for sure.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond Hyland
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. -- Neil Gaiman, Sandman Vol 6
badge
I dork therefore I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you check out the BattleTech Master Unit List website at masterunitlist.info website, that lists the BV costs of all the various units and variants (where known/published) as well as details of the sourcebooks they're listed in.

As a backup, the Sarna wiki at sarna.net has information pages on all of the BattleTech units, but the BV figures quoted will be those given in the original source, not those that have been calculated to include all the latest errata - the only "living" document for BVs is the MUL.

According to the MUL, the standard BLR-1G variant has a BV2 of 1,519.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Zucchi
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for that resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.