T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Asylum rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maik L.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello, I am new to the game and until now everything makes complete sense but I have one question:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
After you visit the doctor and the tunnel opens the door behind you is closed and you arrive at the park. We are unsure: Can we still enter other rooms in the Asylum or is this not any longer possible because the way back is cut off and we can only proceed to the park and everything connected to that?

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik L.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you very much.
Could someone please explain me how that works? The big gate is still locked. The door in the doctors room is closed. How do I get back into the Asylum again and how can I get back to the park again? Or is the room to the doctors room just locked so you do not go back there? Sorry, an explanation would be great because I am really a bit confused with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can go to any place which is shown as long as nothing hinders you from it. So you can visit everything except for the office as this is closed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik L.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
laugh Got it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If memory serves:
You exit the tunnel, into the gardens behind the Asylum. You know perfectly well where you are, and can walk back to the Asylum, enter through any door, and thus still get back to some of the previous locations. You simply didn't know about this exit INTO the gardens before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleš Matas
Czech Republic
Pilsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider this topic. I do not understand if we should roll die as in the case of changing location or we arrived to the park due to the effect of the card a thus we need not roll dice and spent time to move to
Park
location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless a card instructs otherwise, you always roll the TIME Captain's die when changing locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.