Subject: Still Waiting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grand Pooba

Bowling Green
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyone besides me who is still waiting for their Kickstart copies. I have sent 4 messages to Chad Ellis via kickstarter with no response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yo. Although I haven't even been sending emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
He's a user here on BGG. Try Geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received Hill 218 but am still waiting for a different game. He replied to one of my attempts at contacting him a few months ago that the game would be shipped that week but it never arrived and he has ignored the other five attempts (PM here on BGG, KS message and emails). I do not expect much.

Sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dino Buffetta
United States
Wenonah
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing the comment from Leigh Ryan on Kickstarter about a post here on BoardGameGeek, I emailed Corey Somavia at "ymg.corey@gmail.com" from Your Move Games. Corey had everything resolved in less then a week, from the first email I sent Corey to the time I received my package in the mail it was less then a week.

Thank you to Corey Somavia and the team over at Your Move Games! You guys are Great!

**I reposted from my Kickstarter comment, to help spread the word**
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bay Chang
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also emailed Corey about unfulfilled rewards and he quickly got back to me and I received everything within a week. Thanks Corey -- glad to see you taking up the reins of YMG and Battleground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.