Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Roach
United Kingdom
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across this on-line store searching for Flamme Rouge. They have some hard to find games in stock and some games at nice prices. Shipping to the UK is expensive but not so much if you buy a few games at once.

I picked up English language versions of Flamme Rouge for £24.60, Cuban Missile Crisis for £24 and The Railways of Mexico expansion to Railways of the World for £13.80. Shipping for the 3 was £12.84.

They also have the very hard to find and wine trading game Toscana (not the 2 player tile laying game) for less than £15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lahn Nykjaer
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Synadepels Denmark
Here's the link to Flamme Rouge on "snydepels"
https://snydepels.dk/products/flamme-rouge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phoenixgeek wrote:
I came across this on-line store searching for Flamme Rouge. They have some hard to find games in stock and some games at nice prices. Shipping to the UK is expensive but not so much if you buy a few games at once.

I picked up English language versions of Flamme Rouge for £24.60, Cuban Missile Crisis for £24 and The Railways of Mexico expansion to Railways of the World for £13.80. Shipping for the 3 was £12.84.

They also have the very hard to find and wine trading game Toscana (not the 2 player tile laying game) for less than £15.

Lol, Synadepels

Name means "cheater" btw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin J
Ireland
Balbriggan
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, tell me if you received your goods

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Roach
United Kingdom
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed the order on Sunday. I had ordered the Scandinavian version of Flamme Rouge. They emailed me to make sure that I realised this and offered to hold the order until they received an English version. I agreed and they have sent the order today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I highly recommend this shop, my favorite bgg shop in Denmark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janeck Jensen
Denmark
Odense SV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's worth mentioning that their "Bukket & Bøjet" category contains a bunch of games that are very slightly dinged. Usually slightly squished corners and such, that sometimes happens during transport anyway.
All the games in there are about $5-$6 cheaper than their undamaged counterparts, and there's even pictures of the damage so you know what you're getting.
It's pretty great if they have what you're looking for.
Direct link for people who don't want to test their Danish: https://snydepels.dk/collections/bukket-bojet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.