Subject: still cant believe it rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Siegfried Steurer
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-president-e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, he is accused, but comey essentially spelled out that Hillary was a felon, so what is worse?
And if he did do these sexual assaults, fucking get him.

GET HIM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

The only real evidence we have that Trump groped women's pussies are his own words. And he lies a lot so he probably didn't do it.

Besides, he said he respects women more than anybody. He said that. Oh wait a minute...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

The only real evidence we have that Trump groped women's pussies are his own words. And he lies a lot so he probably didn't do it.

Besides, he said he respects women more than anybody. He said that. Oh wait a minute...

Ok..... so if these women were assaulted, get him.
Throw him in jail.
Go after him with the full force of the judicial system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
He shall proclaim we can: "HAVE our 'cake in a bag' and EAT this while Austrians PAID on that, so, 'two-slices' at least! AND Milton, PASS them along now..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

yup... That's what happens when you have race to the bottom, someone wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

Ok..... so if these women were assaulted, get him.
Throw him in jail.
Go after him with the full force of the judicial system.

We'll never know for sure. All we have is his word that he "can grab them by the pussy" and those women's words that he groped them.

It's impossible to know who's telling the truth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
We'll never know for sure. All we have is his word that he "can grab them by the pussy" and those women's words that he groped them.

It's impossible to know who's telling the truth.
Not to mention we do know he likes to abuse his power so he can ogle naked minors. He has said as much, as has the girls/women he ogled. But whose word can we take?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

The only real evidence we have that Trump groped women's pussies are his own words....
and the words of women who said he did it to them, but apparently those don't count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

The only real evidence we have that Trump groped women's pussies are his own words....
and the words of women who said he did it to them, but apparently those don't count.

If he did something illegal, go get him.
Throw him in jail for the rest of his life.
He should not be above the law.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
whac3 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

I applaud you for not being a hypocrite. You went after Hillary just as hard when she claimed she liked to "grab men by the balls" because she could thanks to her money and power. Bravo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
whac3 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

It's not about doing something illegal, it's about having evidence.

Someone can do the worst things in the world, and it won't matter if you cannot prove it.

You can turn public opinion against someone without it, but you'll end up doing that to innocent people as well.

People love doing it when it is against someone their against, but are against it when it is for someone they support. I'd rather rely on the authorities to assess guilt rather than the mob.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
whac3 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

It's not about doing something illegal, it's about having evidence.

Someone can do the worst things in the world, and it won't matter if you cannot prove it.

You can turn public opinion against someone without it, but you'll end up doing that to innocent people as well.

People love doing it when it is against someone their against, but are against it when it is for someone they support. I'd rather rely on the authorities to assess guilt rather than the mob.

Yes go after him in court.... with evidence.
What do you think I meant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
whac3 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

I applaud you for not being a hypocrite. You went after Hillary just as hard when she claimed she liked to "grab men by the balls" because she could thanks to her money and power. Bravo!

She said that?
Totally missed that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
mrspank wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
whac3 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

She said that?
Totally missed that one.

It's a joke, Dashi. Yet another bad joke on my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yet Bill Clinton settled with Paula Jones for $850,000 out of court right before the verdict for the sexual harrassment lawsuit was to be passed down - I am sure none of you Euro-lefties gave a toss.

All hypocrisy.

Yes, if Trump is brought to court and found guilty, fine. Other than that, given the state of inherent left wing mental instability and media collusion to push their agenda, I am sceptical of all of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siegfried Steurer
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I didnt post this to "get" or accuse anybody.

Just to share my confusion: What I dont "get" is why 40% of American women VOTED for somebody who treats them that way ("grab them ...", "fat pigs" etc.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do wonder how the trials over the violent rape of a 13 year old girl (now with two witnesses) and Trump University Fraud will go now.

They start before he's president, so he can't pardon himself until the trials are well under way, or perhaps even completed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

Just to share my confusion: What I dont "get" is why 40% of American women VOTED for somebody who treats them that way ("grab them ...", "fat pigs" etc.).

Tribalism, racism, and shitty education. Just your standard populism sundae.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

Many of them are against abortion. Trump has said he'll put in anti-abortion judges to the supreme court. It's likely (given the 2018 senatorial races only have 1 seat really in play) that Trump will get 2 justices. And.. if the senate republicans change senate rules to end filibustering, then that's it. Abortion illegal for at least 20 years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

Many of them are against abortion. Trump has said he'll put in anti-abortion judges to the supreme court. It's likely (given the 2018 senatorial races only have 1 seat really in play) that Trump will get 2 justices. And.. if the senate republicans change senate rules to end filibustering, then that's it. Abortion illegal for at least 20 years.

Is there any doubt that the Senate Repuds will do exactly that [end filibustering]?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
TheDashi wrote:
whac3 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

However, it has been a long time since he groped a woman that came forward, it is probably past the statute of limitations; and he can pardon himself, apparently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
I do wonder how the trials over the violent rape of a 13 year old girl (now with two witnesses) and Trump University Fraud will go now.

They start before he's president, so he can't pardon himself until the trials are well under way, or perhaps even completed.

Trump might be better than Pence for SCOTUS nominations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

Hey I didn't vote for him but I know women who did.

Women are no more likely to be one issue voters than any other demographic.

Trump is an asshole but they agreed with more of the political platform he claimed to be running on than they did with Hillary's and she was also seen as corrupt and self serving so they went with him.

I really really wish they hadn't but can intellectually understand why they did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve1501 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Gibmaatsuki wrote:

Is there any doubt that the Senate Repuds will do exactly that [end filibustering]?

I don't know that they will. They remember it was only recently that it was a useful tool for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.