Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Richards
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I tried to transfer my 1 extra ticket (my +1 bailed at the last minute, and then my attempt to transfer using the list was met with failure).

Anyway, I have an extra ticket, and don't want it to go to waste, nor do I want to be out the $110 I paid for it on my buddy's behalf.

I read on another thread that the names are being printed on the tickets, but that people can still send their confirmation email / sell tickets at this point... just not part of the official list.

I am going to be going to the convention on Thursday afternoon (can't make Wed), so am happy to sell it/hand the confirmation off in person if need be. But I'd be just as content selling it via paypal.

Geekmail me if you're interested in a single BGG con ticket for face value.

Regards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
In what world is a "buddy" "bailing" "at the last minute" not responsible for the cost of their badge?

This isn't necessarily aimed at you; I've seen several of these threads where people are leaving hotel and badge obligations on others at the last minute, apparently without making them whole...who does that? And why would they still be a buddy/friend after that? :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Richards
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear ya. He's a contract worker and had a work opportunity come up that he needs to take. If I can't sell the ticket, he'll probably get me back. I'll cross that bridge if/when I come to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wood
United States
Grapevine
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I beleive he's not coming on his personal ticket until thursday, and offering to sell the extra (2nd) ticket when he arrives
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taloncarde wrote:
I beleive he's not coming on his personal ticket until thursday, and offering to sell the extra (2nd) ticket when he arrives

Indeed. My bad for reading too quickly. Comment deleted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Richards
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I can bring the extra ticket with me Thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Richards
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ticket is claimed! Yay! Cheers, all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.