$30.00
Steve S
United States
Morgantown
West Virginia
flag msg tools
In the strategy step, a player is to 'remove any of your used Bribery tokens from the map.'

I am guessing any bribery tokens on the map are considered 'used,' (i.e. you 'use' them by placing them on the map) so what is really being said is 'remove all bribery tokens from the map', but I'm not 100% sure.

For example: suppose I place a bribery token on the map (say for supply), but later realize I didn't need it (I provided supply in another way, or my teammate provided supply, or perhaps a reaction card killed my unit so supply was unnecessary, or something else). Is that bribery token 'used'?
I haven't played, so there may be other examples of a bribery token being placed on the map, but not utilized for its original purpose.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During the strategy step, you remove any of that player's bribery tokens from the map. It doesn't matter what they were used for or if they weren't at all useful.

You don't remove any bribery tokens from the bribery bowl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Alec, thanks again for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.