Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Ave Roma» Forums » Rules

Subject: About Advanced Game Rule LEGATUS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alloy Hsu
Taiwan
Taipei
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

Can someone explain the LEGATUS/AEDIFICATOR/SENATUS extra action detail?

All currently used cards decrease the price of that card (even as far as making it free) by:
• 1 resource AEDIFICATOR on the action,
• 1 surplus LEGATUS on the action,
• 2 denarius SENATUS on the action.

Do i need move left side unused card to right trigger the extra action?

Or just when I place a worker on LEGATUS/AEDIFICATOR/SENATUS area, I always can buy a top of card and decrease the an resource/surplus/ 2 denarius?

Can I buy two or more extra card?

Your reply is very helpful to me. Thank you

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
alloyhsu wrote:
Hello,

Can someone explain the LEGATUS/AEDIFICATOR/SENATUS extra action detail?

All currently used cards decrease the price of that card (even as far as making it free) by:
• 1 resource AEDIFICATOR on the action,
• 1 surplus LEGATUS on the action,
• 2 denarius SENATUS on the action.

Do i need move left side unused card to right trigger the extra action?

Or just when I place a worker on LEGATUS/AEDIFICATOR/SENATUS area, I always can buy a top of card and decrease the an resource/surplus/ 2 denarius?

Can I buy two or more extra card?

Your reply is very helpful to me. Thank you



You can only buy 1 extra card for that reduced cost.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alloy Hsu
Taiwan
Taipei
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mb
vortex7777 wrote:

You can only buy 1 extra card for that reduced cost.


Can I just buy 1 extra card and not to active my main action?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that you must take the basic action for the bonus to apply.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Liukkonen
msg tools
mbmbmb
sapper_D wrote:
My understanding is that you must take the basic action for the bonus to apply.


Yes and no. The rules state:
"In the advanced game, you have the possibility to use up one or more cards from the left of your board before OR after you have finished with your basic action."

This means you can perform the extra action first - activating the normal action first is not necessary. (Although I think you do have to use at least one card for the extra action by moving it to the right of the board.)

However, I think all of the basic actions are mandatory, so you do have to perform the basic action once you're done with the extra action (if you did it first).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you 100%.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.