Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone received their pre-order copies of Pax Renaissance yet?
I live int he US, and I received a shipping notification from Phil on Oct 31 but it did not indicate if it was shipping from Germany or from an American distribution service (as I believe he mentioned in on of these threads), or what service was being used. If anyone has received their order I would be grateful to know what shipping service was used and from where it was shipped (US or Germany). Thanks!

I am really looking forward to getting this to the table as I have loved the other Pax Games thus far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my notice on the 30th and haven't gotten the box yet. I did, however, get my early copies of Khyber Knives so they must be coming soon.

Although the Khyber Knives came from Germany and its quite possible Phil is shipping all of his orders through the US distribution which may still be sorting itself out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing here in RI yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Mickelsen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet, although I received the expansion cards. They came from Germany so I assume the game will too.

Wait, I just got a shipping notice from Funagain games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JKidder wrote:
I live int he US, and I received a shipping notification from Phil on Oct 31 but it did not indicate if it was shipping from Germany or from an American distribution service (as I believe he mentioned in on of these threads), or what service was being used. If anyone has received their order I would be grateful to know what shipping service was used and from where it was shipped (US or Germany). Thanks!

I am really looking forward to getting this to the table as I have loved the other Pax Games thus far.

I got shipping notice a day or so ago. It should be arriving Tuesday next week if UPS is on track. I live in Iowa btw .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
I got my notice on the 30th and haven't gotten the box yet.

I got my initial notice on 10/30 also I think. Just now I got an actual tracking number from Sierra Madre's email address at Funagain. I'd seen that number in my UPS account for a couple days and couldn't quite figure out what it was, so now I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email from Fun Again Games that gave me a tracking number for my order. Should arrive tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nostra
Slovenia
Ljubljana (Colonia Iulia Aemona, Roman Empire 1st-5th century AD)
flag msg tools
John Company (2017) by Cole Wehrle, Sierra Madre Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to know how EU orders shall be sent. Is there tracking info? Regular post?

Edit: From the Bios: Genesis forums:

phileklund wrote:
The Oregon warehouse has started shipping to USA and Canadian customers. Tracking is provided, but you have to email me and I will look it up. Customers in the rest of the world (including Mexico) may have gotten part of their order by now, shipped from Germany (with no tracking). Although I have temporarily run out of games here in Germany, the next shipment from China is finally through customs and arrives here Monday (November 7). I ship preorders in the order received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my email! En route from Oregon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a shipping notice as well indicating UPS by Funagain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JKidder wrote:

I sent out the US and Canada shipping notices as soon as I heard that the USA warehouse in Oregon had received and inventoried the games. It turns out this was premature, as they required the international payment from me to clear, which took a while. But I am told that all the the USA and Canada shipments have left the warehouse.

As for the rest of the world, these ship from me here in Germany. I have got only one third out, before the local post office ran out of shipping containers. I hope to get everything out the door this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine should arrive *just* in time for me to leave for Bgg con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Mine should arrive *just* in time for me to leave for Bgg con.

I got a shipping notice and it arrives the day after I leave for BGG.CON. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar Arnason
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping notice to Iceland, but my friend received his copy earlier without the expansion. I think he has a second order done later for Bios: Genesis.

That being said, we played Pax Ren tonight, and it was pretty good

edit: I got my toll notice yesterday, and my friend's copy got through to his house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Yorkston
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
I voted for Kodos
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine yesterday afternoon in Fort Worth, TX. I first received a note that it shipped on Nov 3. I then received as USPS tracking number from Sierra Madre Games on Nov 9. Game arrived Nov 11.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in Australia got theirs yet?

i'm getting a little concerned. it's been about 22 days since mine was sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.