Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
19 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: What is next for Hillary. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Her concession speech was pretty diplomatic, what are her future intentions?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know but I'm sure it will be MURDER...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You never know in politics, but I'm assuming she's done. Just like the big name director that makes the $200 million blockbuster that bombs.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Strategic Adviser to President Trump on Foreign Donation to the Trump Foundation.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
She's done with electoral politics. She's too old to run in four years (or eight or 12...), and the last person to lose in the presidential election to get an immediate second chance was Adlai Stevenson back in '56.

What she'll actually do - I don't know. If I were her, I'd probably just want to withdraw from public life.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Retirement from public life, probably some more high $ speaking engagements.

Honestly she and her husband are pretty gross and I'm sure will remain pretty gross. I can see why people didn't want to vote for her. Can't see why they'd rather vote for someone much more gross, but what are you going to do.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Orange jump suits and an obstructed view.


I'm sure one of the promises Trump will not keep is the one to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary's alleged crimes. It was a campaign trick. For fuck's sake, if Comey couldn't find anything to go after.

Usually the GOP's ardor to hurt Clintons ebbs when the Clintons are not in or seeking office.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:
Strategic Adviser to President Trump on Foreign Donation to the Trump Foundation.


Although the position you suggest would sound like a rather lucrative situation for Trump given her long-time success in such endeavors, I am thinking that if Trump were truly the spiteful and hateful person that everyone claims him to be, there is but only one job for Ms. Clinton:

United States Ambassador to Libya.
6 
 Thumb up
0.26
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
Orange jump suits and an obstructed view.


I'm sure one of the promises Trump will not keep is the one to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary's alleged crimes. It was a campaign trick. For fuck's sake, if Comey couldn't find anything to go after.

Usually the GOP's ardor to hurt Clintons ebbs when the Clintons are not in or seeking office.


Comey found enough. He told us enough to go after her.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What I want to know is who is starting the Bill and Hillary Divorce Pool? I mean, now that their political careers are kaput, what's the point of them remaining in their marriage of political convenience? Especially given that it seemed that Bill was not really an active element of Hillary's campaign as time went on, I wonder if they were at odds during the campaign. I mean, from her standpoint I could see that she wanted to win this on her own and not 'owe' Bill anything, and I sometimes got the impression from Bill that he wasn't too keen on being second fiddle to his wife. He sure didn't help her with his late comments on Obamacare.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
She'll fade into obscurity and relish her life as a grandmother.

Unless Trump does appoint the Special Prosecutor, which I wouldn't put past him, then she'll remain in center stage for awhile longer. Conviction or not (not), she'll fade away after.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
She'll fade into obscurity and relish her life as a grandmother.

Unless Trump does appoint the Special Prosecutor, which I wouldn't put past him, then she'll remain in center stage for awhile longer. Conviction or not (not), she'll fade away after.


This.

I can't stand Hillary as a politician. But I don't know her personally, as I have never met her. I wish her no ill harm to her on a personal and family level. So I hope she steps back from the limelight, enjoys her lifetime Secret Service detail (or is it only Bill that gets that), and gets to spend time with her two grandchildren.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I know whats next..

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mbmbmb
I'm guessing she is probably done with public office.

As for the pushing prosecution of Hillary by Trump, I doubt he will pursue it. They were after all, friends.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I mean, doesn't she secretly rule the government already?

So I assume she'll keep on keeping on while her puppets dance.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
I don't know but I'm sure it will be MURDER...


Yes, I think you'll find that mysterious deaths of white middle aged politically connected men will drop off significantly




( note: before I get a nutty right wing response, let me clarify that this is sarcasm. Need I use the green font ? )
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
Orange jump suits and an obstructed view.


I'm sure one of the promises Trump will not keep is the one to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary's alleged crimes. It was a campaign trick. For fuck's sake, if Comey couldn't find anything to go after.

Usually the GOP's ardor to hurt Clintons ebbs when the Clintons are not in or seeking office.


Comey found enough. He told us enough to go after her.


I do believe you misunderstood what Comey said. What he said was (to paraphrase) is "I don't like Hillary but dammit I can't find any reasonable basis to prosecute her, so instead I'll say stuff that sounds bad."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Her concession speech was pretty diplomatic, what are her future intentions?


She'll probably die soon of an illness or accident or perhaps even commit suicide by shooting herself in the back twice. She knows too much and will be prosecuted.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.