Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Bradley
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any advice or connections? I placed an order with Sombreros Productions on 10/5/16. I received a shipping notice with no tracking number on 10/7/16. I realized this weekend as I was updating my Geek Collection that I had not received my order. I sent a polite email to sales at rprod.com asking for more information and have yet to receive a response.

Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I placed an order with them on October 26th and it has yet to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Bradley
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Filed a complaint with PayPal. Just got an email from them that they'll look into it. Hope it works out for you as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cartchamp
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pandakai wrote:
Does anyone have any advice or connections? I placed an order with Sombreros Productions on 10/5/16. I received a shipping notice with no tracking number on 10/7/16. I realized this weekend as I was updating my Geek Collection that I had not received my order. I sent a polite email to sales at rprod.com asking for more information and have yet to receive a response.

Any suggestions?

I had the same experience. They responded that Belgium to U.S. Mail takes about 6-8 weeks. I waited 8 weeks and still no package. I emailed them again and they said that they were sending a replacement out that day. I finally received it ~1 week later. I hope you get your stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.