Popular Tags: [View All]
Radu Rengle
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It says:

Quote:
When you play this card, you can immediately (and only once via this card) move a Viking from an action space of your choice to your Thing Square and use it again later that round.
Additionally, if you pay an amount of silver equal to the current round, you can move two Vikings instead of one from a single action space. (e.g., in round 5, this would cost you 5 silver.)
(If by this an action space becomes unoccupied, it can be used again that round.)

I am interested about the first part: can I move another player viking? I can take it to my Thing Square and use it as my own.

In the spirit of the rules I would say no and thats how we played. BUT, is there specified anywhere in the rulebook that you can't interact with another player Viking? And still, let's assume it says somewhere and i've missed it, the rulebook says that if a profession card breaks the rules then the card takes precedence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Brown
United States
Ofallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
King Agricola
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's your own viking
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It has to be your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.