7 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Halo of mitra/set token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ângelo Cossa
Brazil
flag msg tools
I had found in another post what are the tokens for halo of mitra/set... that's the way it was intended to mark what miniature has it active?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Brazelton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that's it exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, since it's a Halo, place it around the mini's head. (The game effect is the same, either way.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ângelo Cossa
Brazil
flag msg tools
sgbeal wrote:
Or, since it's a Halo, place it around the mini's head. (The game effect is the same, either way.)

Sorry if it sounded like an dumb question, but i had a bad time trying to identify some of the tokens until i found another post with an excell listing each one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galahadba wrote:
sgbeal wrote:

Sorry if it sounded like an dumb question, but i had a bad time trying to identify some of the tokens until i found another post with an excell listing each one.

It wasn't a dumb question - the lack of component list/descriptions makes this sort of question inevitable. i apologize if i came across as harshly sarcastic - i certainly should have added a smiley there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had no idea that's what those were for! Why isn't that in the rulebook?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VincentDarlage wrote:
I had no idea that's what those were for! Why isn't that in the rulebook?

Because... the rulebook was flubbed in several ways. Monolith is, this very moment, currently rectifying that. A new English edition is due out by "late November" (2016). Personally, i feel that's too rushed to get all the valuable input in which is still flooding in to BGG, but... they didn't ask me to consult on it .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.