Subject: Always taking fishcards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bastian Lara

Leipzig
Germany
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game comes with a lot of fishcards, however the question is "how to collect them". The rules in the german version are not complete free of interpretation at this point. My question is for sure simple to answer: Is it allowed to take a fishcard for every door passage or just for passages with wooden fishes in the own color above the door?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Own color only. It's repeated in several places in EN version and leaves no place for interpretation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandan Parsons
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Confirming: You can only score / remove fish in your own color.

Each round, best case scenario (as a student / runner penguin): you can score a max of 4 cards -- 3 cards for passing through the 3 doors with your fish on them + 1 card for not losing your id card to the hall monitor / catcher penguin.

Thanks for playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Lara

Leipzig
Germany
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I was just wondering why there are so many cards included in the game. It's great fun to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Lara

Leipzig
Germany
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I was just wondering why there were so many cards included in the game. It's great fun to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Egils Grasmanis
Latvia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I just checked the german rules and they it says:
"Wird ein Laufer vollstaendig durch eine Tuer bewegt, ueber der ein Fisch seiner Farbe steckt, darf er diesen Fisch nehmen un sich die oberste Karte vom Kartenstapel ziehen."
Just to clarify - do you think it should be pointed out some more? Or could you point out the exact place where you got confused in german rules?
It is very important for us (Brain Games) and to our partners (this case Amigo) to have the rules as perfect as possible and we appreciate all the gmaers input.
Thanks Much.

Egils

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sera Finiert
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Egils wrote:
Hi!
I just checked the german rules and they it says:
"Wird ein Laufer vollstaendig durch eine Tuer bewegt, ueber der ein Fisch seiner Farbe steckt, darf er diesen Fisch nehmen un sich die oberste Karte vom Kartenstapel ziehen."
Just to clarify - do you think it should be pointed out some more? Or could you point out the exact place where you got confused in german rules?
It is very important for us (Brain Games) and to our partners (this case Amigo) to have the rules as perfect as possible and we appreciate all the gmaers input.
Thanks Much.

Egils

"Wird ein Läufer vollständig durch eine Tür bewegt, über der ein Fisch seiner Farbe steckt, darf er diesen Fisch nehmen un sich die oberste Karte vom Kartenstapel ziehen."

It is very clear. The marked text specifically states that you get a card when you go through a door which a holds a fish of the player's color.

PS: If you have any opportunity to tell your artist(s) how wonderfully, and unnecessary detailed the game board is. It looks lovely and it very appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.