$30.00
AMK
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
May neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, The angels protect you, and heaven accept you.
badge
May your troubles be less, and your blessing be more. And nothing but happiness, come through your door.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently had one cancellation for an 18 player game of Mega Civilization this Saturday (11/12). I'm looking for 1 player to get back up to 18. The game will take place in Shoreline.

We do not plan to finish the game. We're starting at 8am and will end the first time a round concludes after 10pm. This means the game will end sometime between 10pm and midnight.

New players are welcome. About half of the 17 players have never played any Civilization game before. About a quarter have only played the old Civilization or Advanced Civilization and a quarter have player Mega Civilization. All players will have read the rules ahead of time and there will be no rule explanation. The expectation is that anyone interested will either already know how to play or will read the rules ahead of time.

Bagels, Pastries, fruit and coffee from Panera will be provided for breakfast. We'll break for lunch and dinner in the evening as necessary.

If you live in the greater Seattle area and are interested, please send me a geekmail message. If I get more than one message, it will be first come first served.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Game Saturday, 11/21 in North Seattle, WA - Looking for 1 Player
I originally sent a geek mail to register my interest, but I have since noticed the different dates. I was think the 21st as in the title, but your post says the 12th.

If it is this saturday, I will not be available after all. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMK
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
May neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, The angels protect you, and heaven accept you.
badge
May your troubles be less, and your blessing be more. And nothing but happiness, come through your door.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nath1975 wrote:
I originally sent a geek mail to register my interest, but I have since noticed the different dates. I was think the 21st as in the title, but your post says the 12th.

If it is this saturday, I will not be available after all.

Ah, shoot. You are right. I had the title wrong. It is this Saturday the 12th.

Sorry you can't make it and for the confusion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So how'd it go? I have still only run a couple 5-6 player games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.