Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Degani
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never got the rest of my kickstarter pledge. When I login to my account I have none of my items listed. When you go to the support page it says I do not have permission to ask a question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The creator I see now working on his brothers Kickstarter, and seems to have lost interest in ST.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/201917/mech-command-RTS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He is listed as a designer. I would definitely remind him to take care of his "prior engagements"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl McLaurine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd Degani wrote:
I never got the rest of my kickstarter pledge. When I login to my account I have none of my items listed. When you go to the support page it says I do not have permission to ask a question.

So it's not just me...

I posted a question about not seeing my info, in the crazy idea of actually ordering more stuff (I really DO love the idea of this game...)

What I got was the following:

Quote:
Howdy BlackOmega,

Christopher Gabrielson has answered your followed question at "What happened to my information?":
Oh Daryl did you not receive anything that you paid for?! Sorry, will you double check our data on your orders? We have a shipment of a Core Set and an Archives Case being sent to you on 12/16/2013 for your pre-order of a Master's Set for $67.95 placed on 08/22/2013. We then have a replacement ticket and subsequent email thread requesting us to replace your order with cards that had been properly randomized. So we sent you a new core set and 12 inscription packs around 2/14/2014 free of charge. Im pretty sure you received at least those as we have an email thread from you stating that the extra 12 inscription packs were not acceptable. We have a fire sale order from you placed on 6/11/15 which was sent out at the end of June once the FireSale orders were unfrozen by the fulfillment centers. We have an as of yet unfulfilled / un-refunded order of $27.50 for a spell compendium. (These will probably end up being refunded as that particular product did not ever work out, unlike the founder's codex that is a good design and partially paid for.) As a pre-order you are also entitled to a rewards packet that is our next priority for freight shipping, if we ever obtain enough funds for those. (These are in a warehouse in Ningbo, China contrary to previous reports). To clarify, are there other orders that you paid for that you did not receive? While researching your order history a question was raised about your claim of being a KickStarter Line for Life backer. We are seeing several emails and online posts stating that you are a line for life master from KickStarter but we are having trouble identifying your pledge. Due to some collaborator comment notifications from Mech Command that came to my email I noticed some posts you made about spending over $400 on Serpent's Tongue. Can you provide your kickstarter information (email or kickstarter name) that it would be under so we can sort that out for you? Alternatively, possibly you paid for a separate line for life after the KickStarter? In regards to your data being wiped. Can you clarify which parts of your data you are referring to? (Order history, profile, shipping address, support tickets, avak'shar points etc..) Note that the Avak'Shar system is currently turned off until we actually have the cards in America to ship out, in order to avoid further orders that will not be fulfilled in the immediate future. While it is off you will not be able to see your points, redeem points, or order new cards. Sorry that system is all bundled together and once we realized we were NOT going to have the Avak'Shar cards arriving the month after we turned on the system we had to turn it back off. So yes, turning off the avak'shar system IS our solution for now to prevent more Avak'Shar orders. If you have other aspects of data being wiped it could POSSIBLY be due to our migration to a different hosting plan taking place literally as we speak, but may be indicative of some deeper database issues. 2013/08/22 $67.95

My answer is this:

Quote:

Want to do this here?

OK...

Order: #108411

ProductQuantityPriceLine for Life (#107)

Shall I forward back our email chain? The subsequent orders I made from the fire sale? Offering to send back the messed up order when we proved it was messed up? Ordering yet MORE Stuff and getting blown off...

Then almost believing in the other game, when you misrepresented the IP?

If you really want to reply like this, when I have a legitimate concern for where my data is, after waiting 2+ years...yes, let's.

I will post all email and transactions tomorrow.

I'm done with these guys. I really love the game, and really wanted to see it take off, but wow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Autumn Gamer is a pirate, Blustering in from sea, With a rollocking song, he sweeps along, Swaggering boisterously. The Autumn Gamer is a raider, Pillaging just for fun. He'll knock you 'round and upside down, And laugh when he's conquered and won.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah just forget about it. I bought the game at Essen a couple of years ago and realised later that is was not complete. Never heard back from them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher gabrielson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hi - as of now we got out the Core Set and the Archive cases and the Magi's Handbook (updated rules, system, glossary & walkthrough).

So the base game and the full card set were completed and shipped out. This includes 550 cards, core components like the spellbooks, energy trackers, etc... and cooperative encounters. 'Extra' things like the reward packets (primarily consisting of 12 bonus KS cards), Out of Eden (thats a big one, its the booklet that was supposed to create more of a campaign structure to the encounters) and the avak'shar card distribution system (designed to allow you to use your codes found in the inscription packs to redeem for individual cards) are hung up.

Reward packets and the avak'shar cards are done and just need to be freighted. The avak'shar system is completely coded and functional but waiting on our ability to distribute cards.

Out of Eden, frankly, almost needs a different base game in order to be able to be completed. I've worked on a massive overhaul and simplification to the game using the pre-existing card set in order to allow Out of Eden to be made and made functional. But its been a side project for me for a couple years now as UnBound Games ran out of money and I needed to of course find a 'day job' / pursue my career in order to survive in this topsy turvy world of ours.

You can contact me at my personal email at shockmoth at gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher gabrielson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Oh sorry just saw your post in this thread Daryl McLaurine,

Not sure of the problem with your customer support Daryl, we tried to lay out everything that we had and probe deeper to see what exactly you were still missing. In that ticket we also tried to explain and address every possible concern; even ones you did not raise.

That all took place on a private support ticket at www.BecomeMagi.com. We are still waiting for your response / list of missing items and corrections to our accounting for you, if any of the above is incorrect. (Your above reply in the form of a quote is not showing in our ticket system.) But to clarify, the private customer support response that you are quoting above was in reply to your public ticket of?:

"So.

Decided to check on this, to see if anything would actually show in the area of me getting ANYTHING I paid for, I even entertained getting a few core sets in exchange for what is owed to me…

…and all my data is gone. Wiped. All the orders, the card codes…everything.

Is that your solution now?"

That is the one we are talking about right? The one where you publicly accuse us of not sending you anything you paid for? It seemed important to go through every record showing that we actually sent you EVERYthing you paid for to see if those records are correct;, and identify anything you actually ARE missing (like your Spell Compendium).

Please clarify if you are missing any other orders or product. But lets do that via our private support ticket system please.

Thanks for providing the order number for the line for life! We could not find it in our system, but if you placed it before our current system it might not have been carried over Particularly if you placed it as a pre-order after the KickStarter but before we shipped; as I was trying to explain in the above ticket. I brought up the Line for Life because you had not mentioned anything about it directly in your ticket but we drew from other sources that it might be an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Degani
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot seem to place a support ticket anymore on becomemagi.com. Can you pm me and we can try to figure things out. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher gabrielson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hi Im having some problems with user permissions on the website with the most recent wordpress update. We either get infinite spam or no one can write anything.

Email me directly at shockmoth at gmail.com with any issues or questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl McLaurine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shockmoth wrote:
Oh sorry just saw your post in this thread Daryl McLaurine,

Not sure of the problem with your customer support Daryl, we tried to lay out everything that we had and probe deeper to see what exactly you were still missing. In that ticket we also tried to explain and address every possible concern; even ones you did not raise.

That all took place on a private support ticket at www.BecomeMagi.com. We are still waiting for your response / list of missing items and corrections to our accounting for you, if any of the above is incorrect. (Your above reply in the form of a quote is not showing in our ticket system.) But to clarify, the private customer support response that you are quoting above was in reply to your public ticket of?:

"So.

Decided to check on this, to see if anything would actually show in the area of me getting ANYTHING I paid for, I even entertained getting a few core sets in exchange for what is owed to me…

…and all my data is gone. Wiped. All the orders, the card codes…everything.

Is that your solution now?"

That is the one we are talking about right? The one where you publicly accuse us of not sending you anything you paid for? It seemed important to go through every record showing that we actually sent you EVERYthing you paid for to see if those records are correct;, and identify anything you actually ARE missing (like your Spell Compendium).

Please clarify if you are missing any other orders or product. But lets do that via our private support ticket system please.

Thanks for providing the order number for the line for life! We could not find it in our system, but if you placed it before our current system it might not have been carried over Particularly if you placed it as a pre-order after the KickStarter but before we shipped; as I was trying to explain in the above ticket. I brought up the Line for Life because you had not mentioned anything about it directly in your ticket but we drew from other sources that it might be an issue.

How about I clarify..

Quote:
Oh yeah, -Lets-.

Glad I checked my Spam queue.

First, My apologies for thinking a reply in email replied to this thread. It did not. So let me resubmit…

Want to do this here?
OK…
ProductQuantityPriceLine for Life (#107)
Shall I forward back our email chain? The subsequent orders I made from the fire sale? Offering to send back the messed up order when we proved it was messed up? Ordering yet MORE Stuff and getting blown off…
Then almost believing in the other game, when you misrepresented the IP?
If you really want to reply like this, when I have a legitimate concern for where my data is, after waiting 2+ years…yes, let’s.
I will post all email and transactions tomorrow.

Then came the Fire Sale, which I still put in for. And waited.

Then there was the update…on and on. And I put in the purchase for the Codex.

So what prompted me to throw more money in? I still believed in the game, even after this, AND the bait and switch with the RTS mech game. I was *just* about to see if anyone was getting any Master Cases, so I could take a chance in ordering one…and discovered that ALL of my information was deleted. So even if you, by some miracle, started to ship things, I couldnt prove what was mine, ESPECIALLY the Line for Life, which your people brokered. Thankfully I kept at least that one (Again, Order: #108411)

My “Strange thread” on BGG? That was in response to another person burned. Failed to mention that.

Dude, jump on me all you want, you already got my money. But I have been holding that flag for you for YEARS, thinking “Wow, if this could only get some traction, it would be a killer” however, seeing you dump on anyone who stands up and asks WTF is going on, attack people who invested and want to know why you are seeming to grift gamers, and even, for ghods sakes, do another KS without really having the IP that drew people in LIKE ME in the first place, well enough is enough.

I will never get my money, or my games, but for dam sure I will get to be heard, like everyone else. The tragedy is, I love the game…too bad the creator isn’t up to par.

There. Now that I know that you can look on BGG, instead of answering email, and that you will attack instead of respond (well, this is the Trump Era after all), I can assume I will find more in my Spam folder.

BTW, Just to be complete:

Quote:

Welcome to the Ordo Principium!
Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Product Quantity Price
Line for Life (#107)
1 $0.00 (ex. tax)
Cart Subtotal: $0.00 (ex. tax)
Order Total: $0.00

Quote:
christopher gabrielson <notifications-support@unboundgames.zendesk.com>
6/17/14

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#2440) has been updated. Reply to this email or click the link below:
https://unboundgames.zendesk.com/requests/2440

christophe
christopher gabrielson (UnBound Games)
Jun 17 14:30

Original kickstarter price of $199. After kickstarter they were $299. It is really an excellent deal. If you want it let me know as soon as possible. You are second in line, and I only have two available.

It includes:
all FUTURE expansions and card sets of Serpent’s Tongue FOREVER.

This will mean that when an expansion of cards is created you will receive a full archive case each time. You will also receive all game material expansions like story modules, rpg campaigns, game mode expansions (like the sacred sites expansion) as well. You will receive a copy of the launch version of Out of Eden, the first PVE campaign module as well.

Thanks,
Dave

Quote:
Daryl McLaurine
6/17/14

to UnBound
So. A $200 bet that you will continue to make expansion sets...

And I have yet to get all of what basic stuff I ordered.

Dammit. You better come through... I see SO much potential for this game.

I'm in. Invoice my PayPal.

Quote:
6/17/14

to me
Your request (#2440) has been updated. Reply to this email or click the link below:

christophe
Jun 17 17:03

I fully understand. As soon as I can contact him I will let you know.

Daryl McLa
Daryl McLaurine
Jun 17 16:43

I would like to wait for Chris...I really do want to have a definitive
track on this, especially for a purchase this large...and my own account
tracking.

christophe
Jun 17 16:38

Daryl,
Good things are happening as we speak. New website development(including the avak'shar store), new rules that will make the game much more accessable to a broader base of gamers, and much more i dare not speak of. Oh yeah, and the rewards, founders codex, compendiums, Out of Eden, retail sales release, etc are all moving forward. Some faster than others, but they will see the light of day! Your patience and commitment will pay off!

As for the invoice, I could try to get Christopher to send you one. You are going to actually be sending payment to the seller. Not us. But I will ask him. I will be personally adding the line for life to your account so there will be no waiting for that.
The seller is XXXXXXX. His paypal address is XXXXXXXXXX

Just let me know how you want to proceed. You can send payment and i will do my best to get you an invoice. Or we can wait to hear back from Chris.

Thanks,
Dave

Quote:
6/17/14

to me

christophe
Jun 17 17:25

I think you will already be getting it. If not i may be able to arrange something.

Daryl McLa
Daryl McLaurine
Jun 17 17:04

Will I get the special "line for life" founder pin?

(HM! Forgot about the Pin...Another thing I won't be getting)

Quote:
6/17/14

to me

christophe
Jun 17 19:21

no, not until the second edition is released. It is already in the works.

Daryl McLa
Daryl McLaurine
Jun 17 17:30

Wait.. What about the products you shipped out? Will I be getting another
archive case, etc?

(AAAnnd The Case. Forgot that too...)

Should I keep going?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.