In Time
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone? I enjoy the idea about the trump one so let's mirror that

My ideas
1)she was a graceful loser and called trump didn't stipulate or do any re-count shannanigans

2) she picked Cain I liked him
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JustinT1 wrote:
Anyone? I enjoy the idea about the trump one so let's mirror that

My ideas
1)she was a graceful loser and called trump didn't stipulate or do any re-count shannanigans

2) she picked Cain I liked him

I'll agree with #1. However, she may also be hoping to avoid 'special prosecution'...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.) I think she genuinely cares about her grandchildren.

2.) She prepared a concession speech prior to Election Day (that takes guts)

That's all I got. I have never met her personally, so I don't know what else to include. But those are nice things to say, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

She has always been an effective strong competent leader in a world that tends to be very dismissive of women.

I thought she was a great "First Lady". If the Hilary from the 1990s had been running for President I might have been actively supporting her rather than just preferring her over the vileness of Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do believe she wanted to use some of her power for good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think she was an effective politician who was well-prepared and saavy with the ways of Washington. Too bad for her, that isn't what enough people wanted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In Time
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whooaa look this thread stayed on topic so far without someone bashing her unlike the trump thread!! Keep it going.. does this say anything about rsp posters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
She didn't scare me on the world stage. She seems fairly pragmatic, and I think she understands how the sausage is made, though I disagree with her on too many things to support her I think she would have been slightly better/more predictable than Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Um...

...Enjoy retirement?

All I got.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
She's smart. Really smart. If she hadn't turned to the dark side she could have brought balance to the force.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.