15 Posts

Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » General

Subject: Content List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charilaos Bacharis
msg tools
mb
Is there a detailed content list anywhere.

I am trying to find exactly what is missing from mu box, and there are other contents in the manual, different in the comparison chart and different in my box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
gparali wrote:
Is there a detailed content list anywhere.

I am trying to find exactly what is missing from mu box, and there are other contents in the manual, different in the comparison chart and different in my box.

This rather good:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmkpylo6fnhabum/PM_Component_Sheet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charilaos Bacharis
msg tools
mb
Hello Timo.

That doesn't help. For example it stayed all versions have 24 scenarios which apparently is not true.

We also talked by email so I hope you sent me the list of the exact differences between Essen retail and Essen deluxe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
gparali wrote:
Hello Timo.

That doesn't help. For example it stayed all versions have 24 scenarios which apparently is not true.

We also talked by email so I hope you sent me the list of the exact differences between Essen retail and Essen deluxe.

Crap. You're correct.

We have to update that file. I'll hope to do that later today.

But besides that it is correct.

And just to clarify: There are no "Essen Retail" just Retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charilaos Bacharis
msg tools
mb
So there are absolutely no other differences between retail and the Essen deluxe beside witches grotto and 3 scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay,

corrected now - i hope:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/efdxqq59lc5o7lh/PM_Component_Sheet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gaczkowski
Germany
Ludwigshafen
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just did a quick comparison between my XLS (using all the data from the KS campaign) and this official sheet and have a couple of questions:

- The content PDF lists 21 + 2 + 3 scenarios. So in the end it is 26 scenarios ?

- From the KS campaign we should also have gotten 1 kickstarter exclusive Response Card. This was from the "failed task". It seems to not be included anymore?

- Digital Game Art: Will we receive a link?

- Witch Grotto: Seems to be missing 1 Wound card which was promised in the KS campaign

- Witch Grotto: Seems to be missing 4 Treasure cards which were promised in the KS campaign

- The "Variable Response" deck is not included in the PDF?

- The "Wound Promo" deck is not included in the PDF?

- The 3 doors and 3 chests are not included.

These are just some observations. Maybe thinkgs have changed in the meantime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Menteith wrote:
I just did a quick comparison between my XLS (using all the data from the KS campaign) and this official sheet and have a couple of questions:

- The content PDF lists 21 + 2 + 3 scenarios. So in the end it is 26 scenarios ?

No, it should be 21 + 3 standard (Abyssal Rift Scenarios).

Then there are WG+HO scenarios, where HO got an additional scenario at some point due to some KS bonus I can't any longer recall. And the other additional scenario is the one for Pandamonium enemies.

Quote:

- From the KS campaign we should also have gotten 1 kickstarter exclusive Response Card. This was from the "failed task". It seems to not be included anymore?

That is there. The Santa claus on sacrificial well.
But it didn't end up being exclusive as our manufacturer said that it's too complex to take those away. So every copy should have that.

Quote:

- Digital Game Art: Will we receive a link?

Surely you do. Most of it is ready. We hope to be able to release some part of it this week.

Quote:

- Witch Grotto: Seems to be missing 1 Wound card which was promised in the KS campaign

I don't think so. There should "Hallucinations" wound card coming with every KS fulfilment copy.

Quote:

- Witch Grotto: Seems to be missing 4 Treasure cards which were promised in the KS campaign

At least my Deluxe copy does have:
Icon of St. Ben
Robes of False Prophet
Torch of Indrine
and
Fabled sword of Kilforth

Those the four extras. Please check. We've not heard any discrepancies concerning this, so far.

Quote:

- The "Variable Response" deck is not included in the PDF?

As it's part of every copy of the game.

Quote:

- The "Wound Promo" deck is not included in the PDF?

As it's not part of the game, in any edition. WHen you want it, you'll need to buy it separately.

[/q]
- The 3 doors and 3 chests are not included.
[/q]

As it's not part of the game, in any edition. WHen you want it, you'll need to buy it separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tatzelbelm
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When comparing my KS Gamer's Bundle + promo wound deck contents with the pdf linked above I also seem to run into some discrepancies.

I've got 17 victim cards for heroes and 17 victim cards for the response deck. I'm certain this is correct, but it says 15/16 in the pdf.

I've got a total of 60 treasure cards. 1-57, 56a and two blank cards. In the pdf it says 25 base game, 26 Hideout. I've got 9 more cards.

I've got two reference cards in the base game not listed in the pdf, Berserk Rage Summary and Resolving Attack/Special Terrain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Currently working on Perdition's Mouth Board game content
badge
Imperial Assault - Imperial Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Timo may add some details, but there was some extra content added. For example number of scenarios also rose slightly comparing to what was promised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
Timo may add some details, but there was some extra content added. For example number of scenarios also rose slightly comparing to what was promised.

Yep. Some differences are there and we're making "final" list of what will be included to each version.

There were also some "surprises" in the printing phase so we'll have to actually see what boxes contain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha
Germany
Bayern
flag msg tools
mb
Hello Guys,

i received also my game (Kickstarter Exclusive Game Tier) and everything looks amazing but regarding the Content list it looks like that in my Copy one Wound Card is missing. I only have 36 wound cards not 37 but curious i have a way more treasure cards. I have the following treasure cards in my copy: T1-T18(T19 is missing); T20-29; T33; T36; T38; T49; T57

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The component list has incorrect number of obstacle tokens (Hideout). It should be 6, not 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Change: based on the rule digital proofs picture the number of obstacle tokens is really 4. However the Hideout sheet mentions 6 so this most likely incorrect information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
Change: based on the rule digital proofs picture the number of obstacle tokens is really 4. However the Hideout sheet mentions 6 so this most likely incorrect information.

Yes, the hideout sheet is wrong in this respect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.