I know I'm probably too late in doing this, but I've come to realize that I'm so entrenched in the 2nd edition that I'll never again pull my 1st edition collection out of the box. So it's time to sell.
But how to list it?
- Is it so late that I should put it up for auction and get what I get, and be happy with it?
- Or is there still some value in the 1st edition, which would allow me to set a fixed price?
Also, I hope that your replies will serve to help other 1st ed owners who may also be at the same place I am!
My (small) 1st ed collection:
A Game of Thrones - The Card Game 1st Ed (core game) (2 copies)
- Deluxe Expansion: Lions Of The Rock
- Deluxe Expansion: Queen Of Dragons
- Deluxe Expansion: Lords Of Winter
- Deluxe Expansion: Kings of the Storm
- Chapter Pack: City Of Secrets (King's Landing)
- Chapter Pack: The Great Fleet (A Song of the Sea)
- Chapter Pack: Refugees of War (Time of Ravens)