Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt Györög
Austria
Klagenfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To claim: have at least 7 tokens of any type: ok

To steal: have at least one more token of any type, than the most tokens of a type held by the opponent with this card:
does this mean if i have 7 tokens of a kind, i claim the achivment - than i use some of this tokens and than an opponent has more tokens of a kind than i have: is the achivment stolen by this opponent?
And when is it stolen: immediately or can an achivment only be stolen in a players turn?

Thanks for your help ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias F.
Germany
flag msg tools
In my opinion it's quite obvious. You can achieve the card when you have at least 7 tokens. So 7 tokens are required to steal it from another player + as many additional tokens you need to have more than him (in the case he has now less then 7 you need only 7, in the case he has more than 7 you need at least one more).
And of course, the achievement can only be stolen be the player who's the current player (that's the case for all other achievements, so I would make no exception for this one - otherwise you would get the problem that probably more than 1 person would be enabled to steal it at the same time).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.