Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction with free BGG.CON Pickup!

1. This auction will end on Sunday, November 13th at a random time after 2PM Eastern to prevent sniping.

2. Payment is through PayPal or cash if you're doing local pickup near Indianapolis, IN or at BGG.CON.

3. Bids must be in whole dollar amounts.

4. All bids start at $1, though many items will have a soft reserve. I reserve the right not to sell any item that doesn't reach the soft reserve.

5. I'm willing to ship internationally, but it is generally very expensive, so probably not worth it most of the time.

6. I will ship via USPS (though I'm open to other methods if you prefer), and buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. If you win multiple items, I will, of course, combine shipping.

7. I will be leaving early Tuesday morning for BGG.CON. I will create the Marketplace items on Sunday after the auction closes, please include your shipping zip code with your bid to facilitate shipping quotes. I will do my best to get the items shipped out on Monday, if I have received payment before then. Any items not shipped out on Monday, November 14th won't ship until Monday, November 21st (though I might be able to get some items shipped out by my sister while I'm away).

8. You can also arrange free pickup at BGG.CON (I will be in Dallas from Tuesday November 15th to Sunday, November 20th) or in the Indianapolis area.

9. Game condition will be listed on the entry. If you need additional info, just ask!

10. All sales will go through BGG Marketplace so that they get their 3%.

12 Days of Christmas
Back to the Future: The Card Game
Yardmaster Express (Backyard Builders Treehouse)
Beowulf: The Legend
Uptown (Blockers!)
Burrows
Cornucopia
Coup
Crazy Creatures of Dr. Doom
The Demise of Dr. Frankenstein
Eight Epics
The End of the Triumvirate
Flash Point: Fire Rescue
GOSU
Just Desserts
Masters Gallery
Neuroshima: Convoy
Nile DeLuxor
NOIR: Deductive Mystery Game
Revolution: The Dutch Revolt 1568-1648
Rise of Empires
RR
Say Bye to the Villains
Smash Up
Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem
Space Alert
Subdivision
Sunrise City
Woe to the Living
World Conquerors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ends in less than 24 hours, get your bids in. Ends Sunday after 2PM Eastern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.