Subject: Kenmore-Washington boardgamers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael B
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've got a small collection of games and a non-existent collection of people to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Strait
United States
Federal way
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am further south in Federal-way. Have you checked out Mox Boarding house in Bellevue or Uncle's games in Redmond?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
We are Monday Nighters and More and we meet on Mondays (Obvious?) from 7:00-11:00ish, usually in Lake Forest Park, or Bothell.

Let me know if you're interested in joining us and we can meet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan McCoy
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Seattle (Central District, but moving soon to Fremont-ish), but that's not too far! Are you looking for people to come to you, or are you willing to travel? I don't have a car, which is why I'm asking. I'd be interested in meeting/playing with you though. I haven't played all the games in your pic, but the ones I have played are ones I like and I'm interested in many others.

I also have a game group that meets on Wednesday evenings, and we sometimes need an alternate if you'd be interested in meeting us.

Of course, I too have a games collection that I'd be bringing to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Jensen
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a board game cafe in Bothell, where you could meet some local people: Zulu's Board Game Cafe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Podwojski
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
There's a small group of us (usually 3-4) who meet weekdays during the day. We play medium to heavy games across the map. Similar tastes based on your collection. We meet at Cafe Mox in Ballard, only about 25-40 mins from Bothell depending on where you are/traffic.

If you're interested, PM me your name and I'll send you an invite on Facebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.