Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
http://www.gamenerdz.com/holiday-sale

Not sure if this been made public, it seems like they are still adding items to the sale. Some good deals here considering everything has free shipping and they do discounts for 2+ items in your cart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
Less than Amazon, but more than CH/MM/CSI. Good deal if don't plan to buy enough to reach free shipping at those retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
cunning stunt wrote:
Less than Amazon, but more than CH/MM/CSI. Good deal if don't plan to buy enough to reach free shipping at those retailers.

They have a discount system based on how many items/value of your order. Usually this more than negates the higher pricing. I always build my cart out just to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
themadgamer wrote:
cunning stunt wrote:

They have a discount system based on how many items/value of your order. Usually this more than negates the higher pricing. I always build my cart out just to be sure.
Good point. Seems to favor many small items.

2 items ($1.50 + 3.00% of order total)

3 items ($2.25 + 3.25% of order total)

4 items ($3.00 + 3.50% of order total)

5 items ($3.75 + 3.75% of order total)

6 items ($4.50 + 4.00% of order total)

7 items ($5.25 + 4.25% of order total)

8 items ($6.00 + 4.50% of order total)

9 items ($6.75 + 4.75% of order total)

10 items ($7.50 + 5.00% of order total)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex M
United States
California
flag msg tools
cunning stunt wrote:
themadgamer wrote:
cunning stunt wrote:

Good point. Seems to favor many small items.

2 items ($1.50 + 3.00% of order total)

3 items ($2.25 + 3.25% of order total)

4 items ($3.00 + 3.50% of order total)

5 items ($3.75 + 3.75% of order total)

6 items ($4.50 + 4.00% of order total)

7 items ($5.25 + 4.25% of order total)

8 items ($6.00 + 4.50% of order total)

9 items ($6.75 + 4.75% of order total)

10 items ($7.50 + 5.00% of order total)

Promo code BGGNERD gets you an additional $5 off orders of $50 or more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WK Chen

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got
Tiny Epic Western Deluxe
Cry Havoc

$74.94
-$3.75 (2 item discount)
-$5.00 (BGGNERD code)
-$2.50 (using new member 200 points for discount)

Total $63.69!

Great deal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rebellion is $64.97 with the $5 off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:

Admittedly, I only looked at their X-Wing expansions, but I was surprised to see that a lot of them had free shipping. I picked up an old TIE Fighter expansion for $9.97 with free shipping. It's currently $12.26 on Amazon (free shipping with Prime), and $11.29 at MM/CSI, but no free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purchased a bunch of Zombicide Black Plague Special Guest Boxes. I see they also had the Benson and Homer promotional figures for $29.99 each, so I ordered those as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately their selection is kind of terrible. GoT LCG looks to be 1st edition. Netrunner is simply underwhelming. I did a search on a number of other games and they all came up as OOS or simply not carried.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
matthean wrote:
Unfortunately their selection is kind of terrible. GoT LCG looks to be 1st edition. Netrunner is simply underwhelming. I did a search on a number of other games and they all came up as OOS or simply not carried.

Yeah I asked them about that a few months ago and apparently they're not approved to sell any new Fantasy Flight items. Other than that they keep the latest items in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
philwickline wrote:
cunning stunt wrote:

Admittedly, I only looked at their X-Wing expansions, but I was surprised to see that a lot of them had free shipping. I picked up an old TIE Fighter expansion for $9.97 with free shipping. It's currently $12.26 on Amazon (free shipping with Prime), and $11.29 at MM/CSI, but no free shipping.

99% of their items seem to have free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.