Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I can tell that he is a co-op boss of some sort, and the dual-symboled cards (Zombies and Legionnaires) are tied to him somehow, and apparently there are "treasure" cards for the hero classes in there. How about the cards with gold costs? Can you just shuffle those into the market deck? Or are they specifically for the Tibus scenario? Basically, is this pack of cards the KS stretch goals, or are they all meant to be added at a specific time?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The P cards are promos. As for what goes with what, I will tell you after my game gets here, after it ships, after Ship Naked actually packages it, after ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Boeck
United States
Eureka
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure P is for Promo. The Zombies and Legionnaires are used by specific cards in the pack, just set them aside for now. You'll know when to use them. The ones with a gold cost, just shuffle into the market. Treasures can be used in your starting deck, if agreed upon with the opponent, I imagine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mpowered77 wrote:
Pretty sure P is for Promo. The Zombies and Legionnaires are used by specific cards in the pack, just set them aside for now. You'll know when to use them. The ones with a gold cost, just shuffle into the market. Treasures can be used in your starting deck, if agreed upon with the opponent, I imagine.

Everything is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.