Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone, I write here trying if possible to solve my problem. I was a proud owner of both Band of Brothers and Ghost Panzer... when the KS for the Texas Arrows expansion started, I decided to go all in, for all the games... At the end of august I finally received the KS package (paying 55 euros of customer taxes - I live in Roma - Italy), only to discover that 2 of the 3 games were badly damaged, while the third was just slightly damaged... the guide and the scenario bonus were in good condition... I wrote to the WP with some pictures of the games, and they were very kind to answer promptly, saying that they would have sent a package again as a gift, so as to not pay again the taxes... I was very happy for the kindness, but after their answer I have just receveived one mail with a tracking code (but it was referred to a package shipped before my first mail, and in fact referred to a shipment to another city) and nothing else... I wrote them again few times asking for some news, but have not received any answer till now... So I try to write here to check the situation, if possible... Sorry to bother and best regards!
(written in Consimworld too)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.