Subject: Project Update #85 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damo Damo
msg tools
Original post can be found here.

Quote:
Hello unkindled!

All BackerKit Pledge Manager surveys have now been sent out.

If you do not receive your BackerKit invite within the next 24 hours, please input your email on the following form:

http://darksouls.backerkit.com/

If you are still having issues with BackerKit, please contact them via:
[url]
http://darksouls.backerkit.com/faq#contact-us[/url]

Over 50% of Backers have already completed their surveys which is quite incredible given they have only just been sent out - thank you again for your support in getting this done.

As expected, we have received lots of questions regarding the BackerKit, Shipping, Etc. so we have collated the common questions into an FAQ:

Does the shipping price cover both Wave 1 & 2 deliveries?

Yes!

You will not be charged again in October for the Wave 2 shipment.

Do I pay extra shipping for Add-On Models?

No!

Any Add-On Models (such as Mega Bosses) will be shipped combined with the Wave 2 shipment but do not increase the cost of shipping further.

How does shipping work?

We have teamed up with multiple different shipping partners around the world to allow for the successful delivery of this product. Depending on your territory Steamforged Games will ensure to get the product(s) to your hub (please see the main Kickstarter page for a list of hubs) and incur all costs associated with that from our manufacturing facilities.

What this means in real terms is for example US backers will not have to pay import duties as the product will be shipped domestically in the country.

Once at the hub(s) products are then:

- taken from their arrival pallets and sorted
- stored if needed depending on arrival of other product(s)
- pick/packed
- placed into appropriate shipping boxes
- have the shipping details (address, etc.) attached
- delivery then confirmed and tracking numbers issued
- data fed into BackerKit
- customer informed via BackerKit of shipping details
- delivered to the customer
As you can appreciate, this is quite a large procedure when dealing with the number of backers we have globally.

My shipping address will change between shipment of Wave 1 and 2 - what should I do about delivery?

BackerKit will have implemented split ship options by March to allow you to update your shipping address in between shipments. All Backers will be notified of this, once this system is in place. However, to safeguard against any issues that may arise please email us at support@steamforged.com with address change details (if you have them) so we can keep a record and manually change them after Wave 1 if needed.

How do I select Add-Ons?

Once you are logged into the BackerKit and have chosen your language version of the game, you should be presented with the following screen:

If you click 'View' under any Add-On it will present you with the options to add that product to the basket - for example in the image below we clicked the 'Mega Boss Expansions' view button:

From this page, you can then 'Add to Cart' any products you want. Some Add-On's have multiple options for you to choose from - like in the case above for the Mega Bosses. In this instance, you simply click the drop down bar and choose which Add-On you want, then press the 'Add to Cart'.

Once you have done this, when you return to the previous screen you will see on the right that the Add-On appears listed. In the case above, we added 'Black Dragon Kalameet'. Once you have finished selecting your Add-On's you can proceed to the next stages that confirm your shipping details and payment information.

Can I pay by PayPal?

Yes you can, we’ve added this function into BackerKit. Please be aware payment will be taken immediately if you pay using PayPal.

When will I be charged?

If paying by Credit/Debit Card You will be charged when the BackerKit closes, current date for this is the 7th of December. However, if you pay by PayPal payment will be taken immediately.

How does the voucher work?

The voucher may be used against any future Dark Souls products purchased via the steamforged.com webstore. The voucher will be emailed out once Wave 2 ships. Our webstore (in 2017) will ship domestically from the US and the UK/EU. The voucher will be valid until December 31st 2018.

I haven't received a link to the pledge manager?

If you do not receive your BackerKit invite within the next 24 hours, please input your email on the following form: http://darksouls.backerkit.com/

I can't answer the questions on the survey - it's already locked in. Help!

Please contact BackerKit directly (http://darksouls.backerkit.com/faq#contact-us), they’ll help sort it all for you! Please be aware that BackerKit are a US company so will operate during US office hours.

When are Retail Backers being contacted?

Retailers will be contacted soon now all non-retailer Backers have had their surveys. At this time, an email will be sent to clarify any queries we have had and explain about the process. Thank you for you patience regarding this.

Hopefully these FAQs will help answer some of the common questions we are getting.

Praise the Sun! \[T]/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.