Subject: WHERE? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
the Florian Trout
United States
Arvada
CO
flag msg tools
i did a pre-order from Funagain Games a while back. when i sent an email looking for status, they told me they didn't get enough from Essen and that the order would not be filled.

irritating.

anyone have any ideas where i can get this?

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I know... I am in Canada and asked my site to get the game. They are unsure if they can get it. It's so sad not to see North American distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wydawnictwo Galakta
Poland
Kraków
Małopolskie
flag msg tools
publisher
Thank you very much for your support and spreading the word about Age of Thieves in your local stores! It means a lot to us. meeple We are currently speaking with a distributor in the US - we will tell you as soon as anything is set. You can also like our fan page on Facebook to get news and updates about the game.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
flag msg tools
If you're desperate, I ordered it from a Belgian site for 78 EUR ($84) including shipping.

http://www.boardgameshop.eu/en/catalogsearch/result/?q=age+o...

Shipped on the 25th. Hasn't arrived yet, but looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Masri
msg tools
I also ordered from the Belgium site. Right after they posted it. Recieved my copy fairly quickly. Gotta say . LOVE the game. We've had alot of fun with it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wydawnictwo Galakta
Poland
Kraków
Małopolskie
flag msg tools
publisher
It's great to hear that Age of Thieves is available in more and more places around the world. Have a great time with our game!ninja

By the way, we'd love to hear what you like the most or see some pictures of your play-through!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Need US distribution!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Ilies
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mb
Also in the EU there are not so many places to find this game. Will it become available on a larger scale later or the copies that are currently out there are the only ones? I want to know if I should just be patient and wait or go and buy it right now from the belgian site, for example.

Additionally, will the small expansion be available anywhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
It's so strange there is no news about this game hitting other regions or getting wider distribution. It seemed to get some really good buzz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CalicoDave
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game really looks interesting to me. I hope that a US distributor picks it up soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.